Uber Schedules this week

whocareaboutPAX

Have taken annual leave this week, to make the most of the growing amount of drivers quitting. Will probably drive til 6PM-11PM tonight as well to cover GST that I will have to pay over the weekend.

My schedule this weekend:
Friday 3AM - 10AM then again 3PM til 2AM
Saturday 7AM - 2AM
Sunday 7AM - 10PM (will have a break during the Western derby for 3 hours to watch the game at home in comfort).

Hoping to work 40-45 hours for approx $1350

Less GST - $150
Less fuel - $100
Less DPN - $150

Will go very close to profiting $1000 over those 3 days.

What are your plans?

Geely Gangster

Good Luck WhocareaboutPA, I hope you reach your target. Let us know how you get on after the weekend to see if it was worth your while. I'm not driving anymore so I'm chillaxing at home, not watching the Footy as I don't like watching men jump around in tight shorts! hahahahahhahaha

Potsy

Have taken annual leave this week, to make the most of the growing amount of drivers quitting. Will probably drive til 6PM-11PM tonight as well to cover GST that I will have to pay over the weekend.

Saturday 7AM - 2AM
Sunday 7AM - 10PM (will have a break during the Western derby for 3 hours to watch the game at home in comfort).

Hoping to work 40-45 hours for approx $1350

Less GST - $150
Less fuel - $100
Less DPN - $150

Will go very close to profiting $1000 over those 3 days.

What are your plans?
....and I think it's raining again this weekend so that should be good for business.

whocareaboutPAX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bit dangerous to be working so many hours don't you think?
Not really.....

Saturday I'll have a break around 2PM for an hour or so... Maybe two hours depending on how I feel.

Sunday I'll stop for the footy as I said.

LevelX

Saturday 7AM - 2AM
Sunday 7AM - 10PM
Slow clap for you.....So you don't care about customer safety working so many hours without any proper sleep/rest!

Well done sir..... Don't kill anyone this weekend!

whocareaboutPAX

Slow clap for you.....So you don't care about customer safety working so many hours without any proper sleep/rest!

thanks mate, I won't.
Done this 2 weeks in a row. But was fine. 3 cups of a coffee after 6PM. I'm basically wide awake when I get home.

I won't kill anybody though. Its hard to fall asleep unless your doing plenty of highway driving. I try talking to all my pax.
And it isn't about them. It is about me and getting wealthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwitrains

I would not get in the car with you, far too many hours

lui6155

What's ur guess in terms of km's ur likely to travel? From memory u live in south Geraldton (BB) so a few dead kms.
For that sort of work effort estimate over $2K/$1350 sold so 68% utilisation which is ok, maybe worse for u as up in BB.

PS pretty sad that's what u take a/leave for, just saying! At ur age I recall it was Bali or QLD, builds great memories.

whocareaboutPAX

Its the getting back to home I was referring to...esp if u luck out and get a job down south...that's a mega dead km's trip back to BB
Eh... Furtherst I've had to drive is from the airport when I cbf anymore. I drive to Applecross and back Monday to Friday anyways. Most days I get a lift to airport / city from BB on my way to work because I live so far away. So I limit my dead kms when not on shift.
And I would never drive from southern suburbs, I'll wait til I'm in the city very least.
So the 3 times I drive 40KM dead in a week is balanced out by my counter in the mornings on way to work.

What's ur guess in terms of km's ur likely to travel? From memory u live in south Geraldton (BB) so a few dead kms.
For that sort of work effort estimate over $2K/$1350 sold so 68% utilisation which is ok, maybe worse for u as up in BB.

PS pretty sad that's what u take a/leave for, just saying! At ur age I recall it was Bali or QLD, builds great memories.
Pretty sad or not, I get on with life and make things happen. Plan to have 4 houses by 30 years of age.

I've gone to Europe for 4 months.
I've been to south america for 3 months
Im going to Canda for 6 weeks Jan/Feb for skiing/snow
Mid year next year I plan on going to Karijini.

You can blow a 1k at bali on a weekend, or go on real trips.

HumungousDill

Yes it is.
This is why there are so many people winging about tax.
You are all not accountants, so have no idea.
Who is winging about tax ? Im quite happy to pay my fair share of tax. I dont like having to pay Uber's tax.
And I don't like to have to pay higher tax rates due to tax dodging scum.