Uber says inspection is out of date

Gwoae

I get a text message from uber saying that I have been temporarily deactivated because my inspection is not up to date. I logged in and my app works fine. Today at the exact same time I received the same message. Has anyone else had this happen?

Someone posted the same thing in another thread. Mods can you lock this one.

DavRic30

Same here and the messed up part of it is, I gave them that car back. I had a lease from Xchange, returned it WEEKS ago and then started getting messages about my inspection being OOD. So yea, Uber surely knows what they're doing.

MasterKNinja

It's a bug. Probably be fixed when the guy who committed it gets back to work Monday. Open up support tickets anyway. Make Uber work for that 25 to 45% of fares they're taking LOL

MarioAndretti

Same here and the messed up part of it is, I gave them that car back. I had a lease from Xchange, returned it WEEKS ago and then started getting messages about my inspection being OOD. So yea, Uber surely knows what they're doing.
Why didn't you give the vehicle back?

Uber nation

Yes I got this for 2 days then on the 3rd day I got a text saying that it was an error. Uber is @@@@@@ed there is not a day that goes by that they are not in the news. Just shows u that the company is beginning to crumble

DavRic30

Why didn't you give the vehicle back?

I DID give them the vehicle back...unless you mean to say why did you give it back. In that case, it's simple. I was paying $600+ a month for that car and was barely making enough each week to cover that and fuel. I didn't have much left over for insurance, maintenance, etc. I was never going to make a living with an Xchange car, not even putting in 50-60 hours a week.