Uber = Satanic Logo, not surprised

loophole

So, I know this has come up before, I wouldn't call myself religious, but over the past few years, I have studied online quite a bit about how these kind of things are pushed on the masses, without them even knowing it. In light of a story we seen in the news a few months back, a driver said he was receiving satanic messages.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/14/killer-driver-told-cops-he-was-possessed-by-devil-through-uber/

Now, the splash screen on your Uber Partner app, doesn't quite show this pattern in full, but Uber.com Sign In does show the logo, and once you isolate the base pattern that they overlay upon each other, you can clearly see that its an inverted pentagram, a satanic pentagram or Baphomet if you will.

This ties in perfectly with how most of the Elites of the world, the power players, owners of rich companies will do stuff like this to be part of the big satanic club. Imagery like this is laced into popular mainstream music, and the Satanic churches across the nation are gaining popularity including after school Satan Clubs.

Crazy, or Eyes Open?!?!

Last edited:

observer

Ok, lets try this again. Stay on topic, no personal attacks. This is your last friendly reminder.

AP92

I
So, I know this has come up before, I wouldn't call myself religious, but over the past few years, I have studied online quite a bit about how these kind of things are pushed on the masses, without them even knowing it. In light of a story we seen in the news a few months back, a driver said he was receiving satanic messages.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/14/killer-driver-told-cops-he-was-possessed-by-devil-through-uber/

Now, the splash screen on your Uber Partner app, doesn't quite show this pattern in full, but Uber.com Sign In does show the logo, and once you isolate the base pattern that they overlay upon each other, you can clearly see that its an inverted pentagram, a satanic pentagram or Baphomet if you will.

This ties in perfectly with how most of the Elites of the world, the power players, owners of rich companies will do stuff like this to be part of the big satanic club. Imagery like this is laced into popular mainstream music, and the Satanic churches across the nation are gaining popularity including after school Satan Clubs.

Crazy, or Eyes Open?!?!

Illuminati Confirmed lol

tohunt4me

Reverse pentagram ehh? Never heard of such a thing.
tohunt4me what say you?
It appears to be an Eastern Star or 5 point star.The recurring multiple graphics have the star both pointing up and down. Thought it may be a play on Metatrons cube at first.
The screen symbols were derived from bathroom floor tile originally supposibly. It is a pattern of " sacred geometry" which is part of the Kabbalah sacred geometry,numbers,fractals,coding.
Below an interpretation of Metatrons cube and an interpretation of the " tree of life" for comparison to Uber graphics

Attachments

tohunt4me

To me, that graphic looks more like something out of Kabbalah.
I have seen the ancient mystery school symbolism of the Egyptians from the pyramids in light patterns at chemical plants. Coincidence ?
Refining and cat cracking of molecules to make plastics and petroleum products is the actual alteration of molecules.TRUE ALCHEMY. Changing molecular structure and function to suit mankind. As in nuclear energy,atomic warfare,antimatter, the Higgs Boson at CERN.
If one could control and manipulate atomic structure at will,one could create anything from air itself.(every living thing is made of the same materials, it is the arrangement{code} of the D.N.A. that decides if a zygote becomes a frog or a man)
True ALCHEMY.
Some of these sciences disturb me.
The more that Quantum science advances the more it aligns with the ancient teachings. Teleportation is already happening on small scale.
If you look at microscopes,then telescopes,the same patterns are often repeated.from micro organisms to the universe. " as above,so below"- Toth
Ancient sanskrit texts show geometrical patterns which were considered religious.
These same patterns are created by sound frequencies with sand on metal plating. Vibrational arrangement
Part of string theory and quantum theory is the vibrational universe. How did they know this 7,000 years ago ? How was it forgotten ?when the ancient teachings and quantum science align,it is time to pay attention.
" Vibrational Universe" " Music of the Spheres ".

Attachments

Last edited:

tohunt4me

There is evidence that the Egyptians electroplated gold onto other metals.
This takes electricity. There is some evidence the Egyptians may have had batteries. How was science " lost" for 2,000 years ?

tohunt4me

If you want to play with sacred geometry and dabble with the Fibonacci spiral, go listen to some music by Tool. Their background art in concerts is sacred geometry,as the display on the drums( compare to Runes of LED Zeppelin') They have whole songs set to Fibonacci sequence where the verse is set to code. Also recorded at 432 Hz. Frequency( what's the frequency Kenneth) They have entire albums set to sequence. Multi dimensional from the notes ,to the frequencies,to the writing. If you were not told to look,you would have never known eh ? More than a Grateful Dead weather report . . ." It must have been the Roses".

tohunt4me

Crazy, or Eyes Open?!?!

Go play yes we can backwards ( in through the outdoor) and let's talk about Globalists. Anyone else notice the color of the ribbons at the Kennedy Center awards ?" It's a big club,and you're not in it "- George Carlin.

tohunt4me

John Kerry & George Bush were in 322,the Skull & Bones.
George Bushs's grandfather stole Geronimo's Bones.( see Necromancy)
You have had a president who was former head of the C.I.A. during Viet Nam. Now you have cameras everywhere ( Eye in the sky) look at the back of a $1.00 bill the pyramid. Look up " Novus Ordo Seclorum ".
You touch it everyday. Everyone here has at least 1 dollar bill.
Look at who your Leaders are and their beliefs. You are swimming in what you can not see. Do not drown on it. Don't be one of " A thousand points of light," for the ' Lightbearer,'

NothingLeftToLose

Back in the 80s me and a friend dropped way too much acid. I ended up on Long Island dating a bleach blond with only two fingers on one hand. He ended up rambling about all the stuff posted above and spent the summer in a mental health facility. Good times!

tohunt4me

Back in the 80s me and a friend dropped way too much acid. I ended up on Long Island dating a bleach blond with only two fingers on one hand. He ended up rambling about all the stuff posted above and spent the summer in a mental health facility. Good times!
Two finger Sally ?
( was she a Bill Ayers apprentice )
(A friend of Diana Oughton ?)
It's OK. Go back to sleep.
Have some fluoride and a Prozac.
It'll alllll be OK.
Uber on.
" and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it" Red Pill/ Blue Pill.
People will spend money at a gym to develop physically,yet they won't take time to develop spiritually.

Last edited: