UBER SAFETY TIP

numbakrunch

UBER SAFETY TIP: Some riders may be hard to please, but please maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. Riders want 5 star service.

Really?
Cheap pax no longer get 5 star service!!! They lucky if I show up.

4aseason

Uber stool pax get subpar service. It is necessary since they pay subpar prices. Let that sink in Stool PIDGEONS.

numbakrunch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They sent me a text. I haven't driven since they killed off the hourly incentive.

UberMetalPunk

UBER SAFETY TIP: Some riders may be hard to please, but please maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. Riders want 5 star service.

Really?
Cheap pax no longer get 5 star service!!! They lucky if I show up.
If my passenger was that hard to please then the amount of "star" service would probably be equal to the amount of stars on the police car/s that showed up to remove that/those passenger/s.

Last edited:

UberMetalPunk

Also, I WILL NOT give Uberpool rides to ANYONE in my car so as to minimize any potential safety risks to passengers by the other strangers they are riding with.

CantThrowCantCatch

You can report paxs too. Only did the a couple of times before. Would be helpful if drivers reported paxs who were rude/disrespectful so Uber can note that and possibly ban them from the app.

nutzareus

9-minute Stool ping after work. Smiled as I let the ping time out. UberX ping not long afterwards from a closer customer on my way home. See? It's that simple. Don't accept. You'll be less stressed.