• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

uber rush Chicago

PRC

Just got an email from uber about uber rush coming to Chicago. No rates, no nothing. Just regular about how it is going to increase my earnings. Anyone has any info on it?

PRC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Latest from CS:

Thanks for writing in. Pricing for UberRUSH is $2.25 base fare, $2.75 per mile and and a $5.00 minimum per trip. There is a 25% Uber licensing fee taken from RUSH earnings.

PRC

So, its $3.75 for running boxes downtown getting parking tickets.. Sounds exiting! Can't wait to join:smiles:.

PRC

I tried it out in Dec.its not worth the risk of having your car towed. I went to Uber office to have me removed from accepting UberRush until further notice.
So its not new in Chicago? I was under impression that it is new.

jameshetfield

On a scale of 1-10, I give Rush an 8. Picking up PAX can get monotonous and an empty feeling when no tips are received after going out of your way. Have done about 50 trips with Rush and majority is food deliveries from pizza and sushi joints. The only downer is when you arrive at a pick up and someone else snags your delivery. Sometimes you are dropping off clothes or handbags. I'd suggest giving it a try. Hoping this service reaches the suburbs.