Uber rookies having to many accidents in Miami??

Xxx sucker

Due to lack of knowledge and eyes constantly in gps Uber drivers will crash many times !
Last week an Uber driver hit me!
Of course he got the ticket so Im happy! Lmo
Taxi and regular people out there should take advantage of this pattern!

Xxx sucker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The question is not if, but when they are going to hit somebody or to be hit. Driving in Miami, is crazy enough. If you add distracting paxs to the equation, is just a recipe for disaster.
It's happening big time , but the media is hiding everything!
Showing only how bad taxi tires are .lol

hangarcat

The question is not if, but when they are going to hit somebody or to be hit. Driving in Miami, is crazy enough. If you add distracting paxs to the equation, is just a recipe for disaster.
One rear ended me last month while I was stopped for a marked & lighted pedestrian xwalk at MIA departures; never touched his brakes LOL I'm suing him for damage and loss of use of my taxi 10 days. He can kiss his Geico policy goodby since he still had app open when cops came. DE- activated! We can make good bucks off this low hanging fruit.

Last edited:

hangarcat

Thats cause they are yellow you are able to see!
You pretty much answer to yourself Ubers are in the dark nobody sees you !
Lmao
The great thing about Uber "U" on front window is I can see them in rear view, back into them at red lights, call cops & say they rear ended me. They always pay a few hundred not to call cops LOL. Insurance fraud pays better than working and is so easy.

The great thing about Uber "U" on front window is I can see them in rear view, back into them at red lights, call cops & say they rear ended me. They always pay a few hundred not to call cops LOL. Insurance fraud pays better than working and is so easy.
Have you ever heard of dash cams? Yeah, let's see how insurance fraud goes after you back into those of us who have them.

Uberdrivingsux

You will be involved in a collision with road masters that know exactly where and how to hit , so your dash camera will be useless!
It's you destiny for being behind Uber!
Lmao
Ps : Even without your decal you are an easy target , a seating duck in 836 with 2 in the back seat! . Lol
Thanks for the amusing posts,LOL!