Uber Research - Anyone ever do this?

Patrick Swayze

I got this email from Uber saying the will pay me for an in-person meeting with them. Anyone else get this email or do this in the past?
Screenshot_2016-08-08-22-13-43.png

manuella

They are usually fun and easy money ! one think to consider is if there is video recording going on , I wouldn't say yes to that one.

Patrick Swayze

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are usually fun and easy money ! one think to consider is if there is video recording going on , I wouldn't say yes to that one.
Good point. I didn't think of that. I take it you have done a meetup with Uber before. What did they ask you?

manuella

Good point. I didn't think of that. I take it you have done a meetup with Uber before. What did they ask you?
I have done so many now the worst ones are those with a beautiful Asian chick, I become a complete moron lol they ask a butch questions usually I just run my mouth like I always do ,I can be a little inhibited.

They ask a couple things to confuse you and in there are only 2 questions that matter just make sure you keep the 5th somewhere in mind , you never know with these people .keep it at least 80% positive

hope you don't have a thing for beautiful Asians cause you will be jelly the whole time.