Uber refuses valid driver to drive

Have you experienced this same problem?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

D in VA Bch

I drove yesterday (2 August 2016) without a problem. Then, tried to go back online in the afternoon. Now I get this error. See anything stupid? All my docs are up-to-date and approved. I should post the lengthy trail of support messages that say my phone is messing up and that I should reboot it and reinstall the app. Fools! Its your system!

Screenshot_20160803-041909.png

jomo333

I am having the same problem. Just happened this morning. Did you get it corrected? I have rebooted and re-installed the app., but still having the same problem.

D in VA Bch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am having the same problem. Just happened this morning. Did you get it corrected? I have rebooted and re-installed the app., but still having the same problem.
It took 24 hours for Uber to correct the problem. They admitted it was a problem affecting many drivers. I'm back online.

Psvillars

Im getting a similar problem when I try to log on in Williamsburg, it takes me to update my documents. I can log on in anywhere in Richmond just fine but as soon as I cross chickahominy bridge no luck, and uber support has been anything but supportive lol.