Uber recognizes hourly manipulation

nickguyver

Is it still all in our heads? What will you naysayers come up with now. This is proof that they have tinkered with hourly requests and have now acknowledged it. Had I known they would comp for it I would have booked more hours and gotten a lot more than 20 measly dollars.
Screenshot_2016-07-06-23-07-00.png

mghtyred

LOL. That was about the outage. You got $20. A Platinum driver like me who is stuck on Gold this week because of the downtime was told "Outage? What outage? You're crazy. There was no outage. Get back on the road".

nickguyver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No this was because I was complaining about not receiving requests. There was no outage during the time I was paid for

mghtyred

Yes. There was an outage on Thursday and Friday night. Most of the hourly drivers got a "promotional pay" bump as a result. Metals drivers got bent over.

elelegido

Yes. There was an outage on Thursday and Friday night. Most of the hourly drivers got a "promotional pay" bump as a result. Metals drivers got bent over.
I got told, yes, there was an outage, but we are unable to make extra payments to drivers because of it.

"Unable", as used by Uber, is such a dooshy cop out weasel word. Not to mention the lie that they aren't making payments to drivers over it. I'd have at least more respect for them if they said, yes, there was an outage, but we're not going to pay you extra for it. :rolleyes:

nickguyver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see. Then I recognize I'm wrong about this entire thread. Also I'm just as frustrated again about the whole thing.