• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber rates dts and nouth jersey pickups not as expected

UberGeo

I have noticed my rates seem to be different on uber for dts and north Jersey originated drives... has any one else noticed this in the philly market?

And

So, basically... this is a loss of $15 or more dollars for every 100 miles if dts rides, I drove 200 miles on friday

Last edited:

Antvirus

Water is wet and the sky is blue.
Stay tuned for more shocking revelations...

has any one else noticed this in the philly market?
You mean besides EVERYONE who has EVER took the time to look at a rate card or do a minimal amount of research?
Nope, just you.
Now get out there and be somebody!!!
Yayyy!
Ant....

UberGeo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So basically, I lose $20 for every
Water is wet and the sky is blue.
Stay tuned for more shocking revelations...

You mean besides EVERYONE who has EVER took the time to look at a rate card or do a minimal amount of research?
Nope, just you.
Now get out there and be somebody!!!
Yayyy!
Ant....
Lol... Funny, you are so quick and supplied nothing meaningful.... that is unless I missed it. You must be a comedian.

But thanks for the reply.
Yay!!@
Post automatically merged:

Examples....

Attachments

Last edited:

UberGeo

Look, I'm just trying to give your posts some juice. I'm not quite sure if you noticed that you have a lead balloon thing going on here.
Thank you.

Now look at the images and explain my rate difference.

UberGeo

As you can clearly see, no one cares about you.
Please delete your account and go away...
Uhhhhh!!!! Hahaha... you are such a trooper. You did not add any meat to the potatoes, ant!

This is business, not personal! I second that comment.... but only in the reverse.