Uber Racism

John Doeeeeeeee

Now that I have your attention.

Ubers Driver's are....what you guys think?

35% Asian/Phillipino etc...
10% White
10% Hispanic
35% Black
10% Other

Am I way off???

manuella

Let's see how long they take to shut down this little thread lol hopefully soon cause we all know this is about to get nasty :rolleyes:

agtg

In the United States, I'm betting, they're overwhelmingly white males, with a majority conservative in politics. And now you know another scheme to corral the general public towards a Trump win. Why are they doing this? I could tell you, but it would take a while and you need to be somewhat awake.

renbutler

In the United States, I'm betting, they're overwhelmingly white males, with a majority conservative in politics. And now you know another scheme to corral the general public towards a Trump win. Why are they doing this? I could tell you, but it would take a while and you need to be somewhat awake.

I hope that's satire.

agtg

I hope that's satire.

Maybe it's just my market, but whenever I see an Uber placard it's typically a white male. I suppose I can't generalize that to the nation, not sure what you all are seeing, but I bet a poll here would get us a rough guesstimate.

renbutler

Maybe it's just my market, but whenever I see an Uber placard it's typically a white male. I suppose I can't generalize that to the nation, not sure what you all are seeing, but I bet a poll here would get us a rough guesstimate.

I was talking about the silly "conservative" and "Trump" nonsense. Surely you were joking...

Stray

Since fishing for clicks, here's another topic thread for John Doeeeeeee:
"Uber LGBT Paranoia"

Then ask for a poll.... see how long that stays up.