Uber quite mode is coming

nurburgringsf

Stuckup, snobby, and scum of the earth female paxholes will love this. Or 49ers. 4s who think they are 9s. Only in SF.

*Gets in the car starts yapping on the phone or with her friends.

As for me, I genuinely wish all drivers and paxholes should be required to put info into the app about their Gender, Age, Race, Ethnicity, and Location, College major, Political affiliation, etc....

I would filter out a huge segment of the population which would plummet my earnings per hour drastically so as long as I don't have to put up with certain people.

Ubsz

Hahaha
I ask them that shit anyway if I think it will be an issue
If they hop on a phone, I turn down the radio
I chose to do this job, I might as well do it professionally

UberSFDriver2016

Is "quite more" supposed to be "quiet mode?" Not only is this not true, you can't even spell lmao
Post automatically merged:

Or 49ers. 4s who think they are 9s. Only in SF.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I am so stealing this

IndyCon

Stuckup, snobby, and scum of the earth female paxholes will love this. Or 49ers. 4s who think they are 9s. Only in SF.

*Gets in the car starts yapping on the phone or with her friends.

As for me, I genuinely wish all drivers and paxholes should be required to put info into the app about their Gender, Age, Race, Ethnicity, and Location, College major, Political affiliation, etc....

I would filter out a huge segment of the population which would plummet my earnings per hour drastically so as long as I don't have to put up with certain people.
I dont need all those question, a simple, "is your hair blue or pink?" Is all I need. The choices would be yes, no, or that question is violence.

REX HAVOC

Quiet mode is a new Black Car feature. There will also be an option to tell the driver they need help with luggage.

UberVato

Oh! I love this feature...
So when they say...” say my name!!!!”...I’m gonna mumble and point at my lips, then shrug my shoulders...

Then I’m going to make a sign that reads:
I’m sorry, I can’t speak, I don’t want to lose my job due to a violation you imposed on me, thank you!”
If they need to communicate with me

BiggerDog

It’s for Black.
STFU mode.

Probably for newbie drivers.

Did I really want to talk with you?
Speaking in signs.

Not particularly, but I did Tap that trip request with my middle finger.
Just Like this.