• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber quite mode is coming

nurburgringsf

Stuckup, snobby, and scum of the earth female paxholes will love this. Or 49ers. 4s who think they are 9s. Only in SF.

*Gets in the car starts yapping on the phone or with her friends.

As for me, I genuinely wish all drivers and paxholes should be required to put info into the app about their Gender, Age, Race, Ethnicity, and Location, College major, Political affiliation, etc....

I would filter out a huge segment of the population which would plummet my earnings per hour drastically so as long as I don't have to put up with certain people.

Ubsz

Hahaha
I ask them that shit anyway if I think it will be an issue
If they hop on a phone, I turn down the radio
I chose to do this job, I might as well do it professionally

Is "quite more" supposed to be "quiet mode?" Not only is this not true, you can't even spell lmao
Post automatically merged:

Or 49ers. 4s who think they are 9s. Only in SF.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I am so stealing this

IndyCon

Stuckup, snobby, and scum of the earth female paxholes will love this. Or 49ers. 4s who think they are 9s. Only in SF.

*Gets in the car starts yapping on the phone or with her friends.

As for me, I genuinely wish all drivers and paxholes should be required to put info into the app about their Gender, Age, Race, Ethnicity, and Location, College major, Political affiliation, etc....

I would filter out a huge segment of the population which would plummet my earnings per hour drastically so as long as I don't have to put up with certain people.
I dont need all those question, a simple, "is your hair blue or pink?" Is all I need. The choices would be yes, no, or that question is violence.

REX HAVOC

Quiet mode is a new Black Car feature. There will also be an option to tell the driver they need help with luggage.

UberVato

Oh! I love this feature...
So when they say...” say my name!!!!”...I’m gonna mumble and point at my lips, then shrug my shoulders...

Then I’m going to make a sign that reads:
I’m sorry, I can’t speak, I don’t want to lose my job due to a violation you imposed on me, thank you!”
If they need to communicate with me

BiggerDog

It’s for Black.
STFU mode.

Probably for newbie drivers.

Did I really want to talk with you?
Speaking in signs.

Not particularly, but I did Tap that trip request with my middle finger.
Just Like this.

Blunt power