1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Quick Excessive Growth

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by UberReallySucks, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Another thing that grows excessively, relatively quickly is CANCER... And just like Cancer, Uber will try to destroy everything around it before it finally destroys itself.

First order of business: Destroy the cab companies with continuous price cuts
    Second order of business: Destroy similar ride-share companies with continuous price cuts
    Third order of business: Destroy all "partner-drivers" with "Less is more strategies" and continuous price cuts.

So just like Cancer, Uber is keen to continue on its excessive growth ... destroying everything in its path including the very organisms that allow it to grow. In this case those organisms are the drivers and that strategy will ultimately cause its own demise... because sooner or later the dumbest of the dumb will realize that partnering up with UBER is not in anyway beneficial to them or they will simply not be able to afford that partnership....

It all comes down to a lack of honesty, and integrity from this company and shattered hopes and dreams for the many so called "partner-drivers" that depend on it for their livelihood.

Micmac, Casuale Haberdasher and Oh My like this.
  2. POST # 1/UberReallySucksUberReallySucks: Thanks for
    the Rant plus
    Related YouTUBE. With 149 Views and
    nary a peep in SEVEN MONTHS I thought
    that you earned a Modicum of Recogition.

UberReallySucks likes this.
  3. I think they'll be able to stay afloat for some time, however. If drivers become disgruntled and start to quit, more fares for those who remain, and thus more money in their pockets. And if that doesn't do it, they can just raise the fare cost a bit and pay drivers more and, whammo, there's more of an incentive to drive for them.

It seems like they're trying to balance paying drivers as little as possible to do the amount of work that will make the company the maximum amount of money.

Gotta love capitalism

4. bestpals

bestpals

As numerous posts on this site show, there are plenty of drivers who are happy no matter what the rate is. I keep wondering what drug these idiots are on but as long as there are around unfortunately uber is going nowhere. Long live uber SLAVERY!!!!!!!

5. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Capitalism loves American ignorance. That's why everyday with Uber is Valentine's Day.

Casuale Haberdasher likes this.
  6. POST # 3/insertgenericusernameinsertgenericusername:
    "Ahoy!" & Welcome
    to the UP.Net/Forums from
    Mostly Dark...overnight...Marco Island
    on Florida's Wild SSW Coast.

Not to be overly contentious, but you
    have absorbed VIRTUALLY NO know-
    ledge from the Searchable UPNF Data-
    base that approaches a Million Posts &
    Replies that WOULD, if you are willing
    to spend SOME TIME READING, would
    have you providing Content Actually
    worth reading.

Please, another Member with more
    energy than I have today, explain to
    this NUberer why he is incorrect on
    all points expressed.

Mentoring Bison: Thank you.

7. OneDay

OneDay

They are using the drivers for data that will be used for driverless cars.

8. William1964

William1964

Cancer is actually a cell to an abnormal growth whether it's excessive or not.

The cancer is caused by skipping all the lies having politicians and mayoral politicians sneaking around the Public's back and allowing businesses to break the law for the money grab

I'm one who will blame regulations. Uber hates regulations stunt their growth yet they regulate me like I was a clock

Stunting my growth while expanding theirs.