Uber Quest or Lyft Bonus?

Inshur

Uberiano

i dont know how many people ever get those bonuses from Lyft. For Uber looks very easy to reach it but lyft its kind of impossible. Any experience or advise?

Mike7777

It is impossible when you get close you stop getting pings I needed 2 more for bonus nothing for 45 min so had my friend request a trip while he was standing next to me and I didn’t get the call BAD BUSINESS

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Lyft requires you to enjoy taking lines. Many many lines, I'm not sure its possible unless you OD on them. And then hitting peak too. 12 hour shifts for 7 days to hit that 200.

NYCDriver

I dont even bother looking at lyft promos. They are ridiculous like do 100 rides this weekend for $200. Do they not realize that they dont have the market for that? Uber is more achievable but they offer a very little bonus

Uberiano

Lyft requires you to enjoy taking lines. Many many lines, I'm not sure its possible unless you OD on them. And then hitting peak too. 12 hour shifts for 7 days to hit that 200.
I work usually 40 hours a week and NEVER NEVER got any lyft bonus

It is impossible when you get close you stop getting pings I needed 2 more for bonus nothing for 45 min so had my friend request a trip while he was standing next to me and I didn’t get the call BAD BUSINESS
Same to me usually I git the Uber quest but NEVER lyft. Its very difficult because too many rides and acceptance too high

Chanster

Back when Lyft offered 10% and 20% bonus it was totally worth doing. ( Had to work like a zombie to get it done). Now Lyft is no longer worth doing.

NYCDriver

Back when Lyft offered 10% and 20% bonus it was totally worth doing. ( Had to work like a zombie to get it done). Now Lyft is no longer worth doing.

The best days were when they offered $40-$50 an hour for 1-2 rides an hour. Lenny remembers, easiest way to play the system. I think we kinda deserve this haha, knew it had to happen sooner or later

JoeJoseph

I only got the 45-50 an hour guarantee from Lyft that was running like a year ago. The bonus and quest are impossible to achieve unless you drive 24/7 downtown my wall street. Lyft just has plenty of work the bonuses are a scam.

Geyrils

Lyft bonus is a big fraud.
I tried it once,got nothing(i met up with the first two think i was gonna get paid for the two,but nothing came down).

blueber

I still get the 75 dollar bonus for 50 rides from them. Its not that hard to do but its annoying because u get many Lines, and u cant cancel them because u need 90% acceptance. Lyft is the most annoying out of all the apps but their pax tend to tip more.

GlenGreezy

I did 20 rides in 6+ hrs... This notion of "them slowing rides down" is something I am unfamiliar with personally.
If you are trying to get your last 3/4/5 rides and it's 2am....

Yes. The rides will be slower. Get out early and bang em out .

Inshur New York