• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Propaganda

VictorD

It's simply incredible how Uber continuously manages to get away with spewing this rot gut propaganda.

CidBream

@ 2:08 Imagine having the gall to attach your face to the every day screwjob that is the service fee. Soulless gargoyle-faced @@@@.

Someone should make a parody commercial where the customer texts "what's taking you so long?" as soon as the driver accepts the ping, leaves three angry voicemails, an infographic on how the route you're paying for is based on your driver going an absolutely moronic path half the time, etc.

Bus Bozo

My disgusted laugh came with the explanation of the variable service fee and the two points made for the pax....

1. Uber sometimes takes a loss when things don't go as planned, so nice of them to take it on the chin.....but no mention of how a large percentage of the fare (>25%) most usually goes to the fee.

2. The driver pays the service fee.....but no mention that the fare paid by the pax is what actually allows for the often high fees paid to Uber.

WTAF?

Ardery

It's simply incredible how Uber continuously manages to get away with spewing this rot gut propaganda.

hmmm...
UP FRONT PRICING...

i think they may be onto something!!

oh--and the shiny new polished vacuumed armor-all'd leather seated car they got into? HAH. stop by the Philly Airport ant lot sometime. check out all the shiny new polished luxury vehicles!
AS IF!
lmao

EDIT: I mean the phrase "as if" - no offense to any of the sunoco owners :wink:

EDIT EDIT: PHL lot - row 2, lane 4. check out the three US citizens (sure) with their fenders held together with gorilla tape.

EDIT (yeah, I got more)
where's the video of the passenger with the dirty clothes that stinks of cigarettes? where's the video of the passenger exiting my car playing click-roulette with the complaints fake-reporting us for free rides?

ya wanna add another 180 day of change fix? help us out with that last one, Uber.

Let’s BANKRUPT this company!
lol
then we're all out of a job.