Uber promotion

Azulai

Not sure if that's the right section but I'm a new uber eats driver and I had this promotion from uber "complete 30 trips and guarantee pay" or something like that.
So basically they match 200$ for 30 trips, I did around 100$ in 30 trips (tips NOT included) and they added 100$ to make it 200$ for 30 trips.
I think this is very neat! my question is , does this promotion one-time only? or is it daily? weekly? monthly?
Thank you. :smiles:

Daisey77

They offer it when they want. There is no Rhyme or Reason to it. Also if you think you're going to get $100 out of them again, you won't. The algorithm will make sure of that

RavenK

Different promotions depending on market.
I believe once you start driving full-time you won’t get promos anymore.

Most drivers where I’m from don’t receive promotions anymore.

Azulai

OH! so it's like a one-time bait for new drivers? that sucks. I was getting excited to go full time with Uber with these kind of promotions.
Oh well, fingers crossed!

25rides7daysaweek

Not sure if that's the right section but I'm a new uber eats driver and I had this promotion from uber "complete 30 trips and guarantee pay" or something like that.
So basically they match 200$ for 30 trips, I did around 100$ in 30 trips (tips NOT included) and they added 100$ to make it 200$ for 30 trips.
I think this is very neat! my question is , does this promotion one-time only? or is it daily? weekly? monthly?
Thank you. :smiles:
Take the money while you can get it.
Promos like that might not be
around forever.
(although ive done over 25k trips
and i got just this)
Screenshot_20201028-143245_Uber Driver.jpg