• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Pro ?

kc2018

Or just do pool rides.
how can you maintain that cancellation rate 4 cancels max in 100 rides
I'm in Vegas. Recently, I started getting pings from the strip....way out in the suburbs. It's a 20 minute drive.....In VEGAS.

If they don't have a driver closer than me, it's because they are not paying enough.

There is no way I will ever have a high enough AR with these sucker pings. I make over $25 an hour because I am selective about accepting rides. Caesar's Palace...not profitable. Bellagio....not profitable. Encore at club closing, not profitable. Spearmint Rhino, I'm your driver.

Now, I feel free to not
So let’s detail out all the perks.

Here’s Partner Level

View attachment 316444

So it features quest and ctb, you ants already have this.

1.5% cash back on gas. Fleet partners are not eligible for this.

25% off maintenance that’s probably double overpriced.

Nothing to see here

Here’s Gold
View attachment 316441

ASU tuition: who the hell cares?

Trip duration: one decent perk

Priority Support: does such a thing exist?

Roadside assistance: any driver should already have this!!

Recognition in app: WHO THE F@@@ CARES????

Here’s Platinum
View attachment 316442
Nothing new here....

Here’s Diamond
View attachment 316443
Select airports.... which ones???
It's a total joke. But, I feel even more free to select only the best rides. In Vegas, being profitable is all about accepting profitable rides.

Hbcolo

I'm literally sabotaging myself so I never get that perk of seeing the trip duration. I declined and cancelled so many rides last night lol. Like someone mentioned, once you get a taste of it you'll prob sell your soul taking shit rides to get it back. That's the whole intent of this dumb badge crap. I'm good.
You're absolutely right

Hbcolo

So I hear they've already removed the 6% fare premium for the top two tiers?
Yes they have and when we are doing quests we were doing 50 rides for $100 now they're offering 50 rides for $35 and consecutive trips the very few there are $3

Handiuber

UberPro is nothing more than a combination of credit card promotions and freemium app platforms trying to create a system that will addict you to so called rewards, that to Uber, amount to a drop in the bucket for what we should receive. It’s like tech startups using perks to get you to say “this is a great company to work for, they buy my lunch and I get a nap pod and ping pong tables”, and in the end you get a ton of platitudes and empty promises. The reality is when they throw us a bone that cost them this drop in the bucket, it allows them to distract to the reality that we are being exploited for our labor at the cost of better pay, that’s how they get coders to do all the free work that create billion dollar unicorns, that’s how all the tech biggies do it.
Uber: “Hey look over here, free shiny bobbles”
Driver: “But, I already have a degree or full time job. I don’t need perks. I need a livable wage, so I can have a quality of life that allows me to actually have a life and not just work 70 hrs+ a week because of a few greedy MF’ers deciding my worth. I feel like a stranger in my own home because my kids don’t know me”. (Is what I would say if I had kids).
“Thanks Uber, thanks corporate america, thanks government, for building a future where I can be addicted to that which is killing me and still make a poverty income, cause I’m being payed with reward points, oh boy.”

Don’t buy into the UberPro scam. In the end we should all demand a livable wage, so after working 40 hours a week, we can afford at least the necessities of life, like a roof over our heads, health insurance, dignity for the work we do and a chance for upward mobility so we aren’t made to feel worthless or worth less than we deserve.
#UberDriversMatter

Hbcolo

UberPro is nothing more than a combination of credit card promotions and freemium app platforms trying to create a system that will addict you to so called rewards, that to Uber, amount to a drop in the bucket for what we should receive. It’s like tech startups using perks to get you to say “this is a great company to work for, they buy my lunch and I get a nap pod and ping pong tables”, and in the end you get a ton of platitudes and empty promises. The reality is when they throw us a bone that cost them this drop in the bucket, it allows them to distract to the reality that we are being exploited for our labor at the cost of better pay, that’s how they get coders to do all the free work that create billion dollar unicorns, that’s how all the tech biggies do it.
Uber: “Hey look over here, free shiny bobbles”
Driver: “But, I already have a degree or full time job. I don’t need perks. I need a livable wage, so I can have a quality of life that allows me to actually have a life and not just work 70 hrs+ a week because of a few greedy MF’ers deciding my worth. I feel like a stranger in my own home because my kids don’t know me”. (Is what I would say if I had kids).
“Thanks Uber, thanks corporate america, thanks government, for building a future where I can be addicted to that which is killing me and still make a poverty income, cause I’m being payed with reward points, oh boy.”

Don’t buy into the UberPro scam. In the end we should all demand a livable wage, so after working 40 hours a week, we can afford at least the necessities of life, like a roof over our heads, health insurance, dignity for the work we do and a chance for upward mobility so we aren’t made to feel worthless or worth less than we deserve.
#UberDriversMatter
Couldn't have said it better myself

JaredJ

I did the math on Uber Pro Beta when it was first announced. By the numbers, it's a losing proposition in Houston for seasoned drivers.

Tiered quest and level up reward programs are pervasive after Starbucks had success. Where did Sbucks get the idea? the Chief Information Officer was an avid World of Warcraft player. Instant gratification at its finest.

Source:

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
STEINY620 New Jersey 9
RadioRideShare Dallas 6
Antvirus Philadelphia 25