Uber Drivers Forum banner

Uber Pro

19K views 177 replies 81 participants last post by  Fozzie 
#1 ·

Get more from the road ahead
On November 1, you'll be part of Uber Pro, a new program that recognizes your commitment and effort with rewards designed to help you reach your goals-on and off the road.

A rewards program built with you
As part of our commitment to building together, Uber Pro will be launched as a beta test. Participating drivers will have the opportunity to provide feedback during this phase to help us create the best possible experience for drivers. As a result, Uber Pro may change before we expand the program.

What's next
  • Make sure your app is updated to the latest version
  • You'll get an email on November 1 with your Uber Pro status, rewards, and additional program details
  • Your rewards will be available to you immediately

Uber Pro is an exciting step toward building a better driving experience, and we look forward to what it will bring you on the road ahead.

Thank you for your continued commitment.

Testing in Chicago, Seattle, New Orleans, New Jersey, Orlando, Tampa, Phoenix, and Denver

See less See more
#2 ·

On November 1, you'll be part of Uber Pro, a new program that recognizes your commitment and effort with rewards designed to help you reach your goals-on and off the road.

As part of our commitment to building together, Uber Pro will be launched as a beta test. Participating drivers will have the opportunity to provide feedback during this phase to help us create the best possible experience for drivers. As a result, Uber Pro may change before we expand the program.

What's next
  • You'll get an email on November 1 with your Uber Pro status, rewards, and additional program details

Uber Pro is an exciting step toward building a better driving experience, and we look forward to what it will bring you on the road ahead.

They missed conditions apply*

#19 ·
Be sure to stock up on lube and
This one is going to hurt.....LOL ... Buber is getting desperate. Drivers are leaving. All those little ants are making a difference...Keep chewing away at bubbers bottom line. Example: Leave app on while you take a break and don't accept those rides. Anyone else have any tidbits they would like to share...

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
The case i mentioned is the only case when uber was fair. "We ****ed up,we recognize it,instant pay on us". Just fair.
The things you mentioned is the perfect
example of non-monetary rewards which cost uber absolutely zero. Gas discounts are paid by gas suppliers,cell phone discount-providers,accessories-retailers. Jackets and beacon - i never received any jackets but i never asked for both. Pay me a fair reward for my work and i will buy myself a Gucci jacket if i need.
In this Pro program they talk same chit-gas rewards,priority pings,badges,stickers,compliments. Everything that costs uber absolute 0.

#27 ·

What's next

It's cause your special! $1.35 / mile, $.35 / minute, endless surge and access to the free whiskey bar at the north Avenue Hub is in your future buddy!

#42 ·
It's Uber Accelerate Rewards ;)

But we shall know for sure soon.
Accelerate Rewards to the bottom.

What it will do is cause more disruption between drivers...Keeping the real issues we have with buber on the back burner again...Don't fall for this corporate 2 step shuffle. I'm not gonna buy a bigger stove, just bigger pots...There's always room in my kitchen for more cooks...

It may be closer than you think. Starting September I was knocking out all my 1st tier quests Monday through Friday 4am. For this week I only got 2nd tier 60 trips for $130. I guess Uber wanted to see how many trips I'm willing to do without an incentive. I'm trying to stay under 35 trips, because I smell something fishy here.
Could have made $50 for and additional 20 rides last weekend...I may be greedy or needy as the next guy....But I dislike being sucker punched down the road even more.
Rectangle Screenshot Font Software Electronic device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.