Uber Pro Extended

PioneerXi

BFD.

97DB550F-AA68-45FF-87B9-F53487268228.png

6C64E0E0-68F9-4B41-A02A-6743816A0351.png

billm

I've never used the benefits, but it is nice knowing distance and direction. I wasn't going to really get more than my 2 points that I have in this period anyway, so I guess it's good that they extended it?

Seth619navy

I thought distance and direction was now for everyone, regardless of Uber Pro status...

Now I'm wondering how that man lost his tooth and why his nose looks like a.... Richard.

Tim Wizard

It just goes to show what we really need is dental coverage!!! The sandwich drink thingy was pretty cool when it got slow in the middle of the day but luber took that away.QUOTE="Seth619navy, post: 6382316, member: 114753"]
I thought distance and direction was now for everyone, regardless of Uber Pro status...

Now I'm wondering how that man lost his tooth and why his nose looks like a.... Richard.
[/QUOTE]

CJfrom619

Could Uber have picked a better model for their advertisement than some guy missing a front tooth? 🧐

Does anyone even use these "benefits"?
I looks like Uber payed a bum off the streets..put a button up on him and combed his hair back and said smile. Gave him a $20 for the trouble before taking it back and saying sorry here’s $16..we forgot to take our 25%. Lol

For real though? Is that picture a joke? What are they thinking?

Joe Knob

Could Uber have picked a better model for their advertisement than some guy missing a front tooth? 🧐

Does anyone even use these "benefits"?
I'm getting the free ASU online, so this is super good news for me, it means I can stay home for another 3 months. Hooray!
Post automatically merged:

It's weird. In my app it still say up until July. I don't have the toothless man announcement.
Post automatically merged:

Is this only for drivers who have been active or is this for everybody?

Last edited:

Transportador

I am 73 points to Diamond just by doing Eats since the lock down. I don’t care if they extend. Worthless to me. But Diamond sounds cool LOL