• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Pro Acceptance Rate Requirement

Bork_Bork_Bork

I use Mystro to automatically accept my trips. It is set at 4.7 rating for X and 4.6 for XL and Select. My current acceptance rate is 91%.

I'm Uber Pro Platinum. Uber Pro status matters to me because I have kids that can use the free tuition at ASU.

Needing to keep my acceptance rate high has affected how I drive when large events let out. I used to camp in my preferred spots and only accept rides that were VERY close to me. Now I either avoid the area or just drive Lyft. Either way, I'm losing out on the bigger $ I would make with Uber surge but I believe the free tuition is worth more.
‘The delusion is strong with this one.......

Ever heard of ANYONE successfully using that “perk”? No. Ever read the stories of how much bullshit it is? Yep, plenty.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you can depending on where and when you drive.
No you can’t. But I’m sure Uber has appreciated your lack of intelligence, because they’ve certainly benefitted from it. Uber thrives on dimwits.

mch

‘The delusion is strong with this one.......

Ever heard of ANYONE successfully using that “perk”? No. Ever read the stories of how much bullshit it is? Yep, plenty.

No you can’t. But I’m sure Uber has appreciated your lack of intelligence, because they’ve certainly benefitted from it. Uber thrives on dimwits.
Uber thrives on dimwits. Except for Bork Bork Bork, he has it all figured out. Take your BS somewhere else. If you operate by cherry picking cool, more power to you. I could (and have) too if I did daytime in the burbs or worked games/concerts. But until you drive in my market on Friday or Saturday nights and show me evidence that you're making that much more $$$ by sitting around declining a bunch of pings that are less than 10min away (which most of them are in my market on weekend nights), you're just talking out of your ass.

Bork_Bork_Bork

Uber thrives on dimwits. Except for Bork Bork Bork, he has it all figured out. Take your BS somewhere else. If you operate by cherry picking cool, more power to you. I could (and have) too if I did daytime in the burbs or worked games/concerts. But until you drive in my market on Friday or Saturday nights and show me evidence that you're making that much more $$$ by sitting around declining a bunch of pings that are less than 10min away (which most of them are in my market on weekend nights), you're just talking out of your ass.
Thanks for reinforcing my point. You are a dimwit. All I said is you can’t maintain, hell obtain, Uber Pro status by not accepting EVERY RIDE. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist. If you’d like to fill out a butthurt report....feel free, and send it to Uncle Uber, because every smart driver knows it’s true. I just don’t mind saying it out loud, in fact I relish pointing out idiots......so the non idiots can use caution around said idiot.

You may not like the way I say it, but it doesn’t change the truth of it.

mch

Thanks for reinforcing my point. You are a dimwit. All I said is you can’t maintain, hell obtain, Uber Pro status by not accepting EVERY RIDE. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist. If you’d like to fill out a butthurt report....feel free, and send it to Uncle Uber, because every smart driver knows it’s true. I just don’t mind saying it out loud, in fact I relish pointing out idiots......so the non idiots can use caution around said idiot.

You may not like the way I say it, but it doesn’t change the truth of it.
You just wrote a whole paragraph without saying jack shit. I'm still waiting for something to back up what you're saying as it applies to when and where I drive. I have a feeling I'm gonna be waiting a while. How to keep an idiot in suspense I guess right?

mch

I’ll tell you tomorrow.
Yea you're probably gonna be too busy answering everyone's questions on here since you're such a smart driver and all.

Maybe I'll start a thread asking how to fix a broken Lyft amp so you can jump in and dazzle everybody with your vast knowledge on the subject.

kc ub'ing!

You can’t operate the way you describe
Sure you can! Just gotta get that AR up so you have a buffer. I declined 3 yesterday and my AR is still 90%, somehow. I didn’t have to but if you do have to eat a few crummy rides to build up that buffer, it’s worth it. IMO!

Last edited:

Raleighdriver8

Sure you can! Just gotta get that AR up so you have a buffer. I declined 3 yesterday and my AR is still 90%, somehow. I didn’t have to but if you do have to eat a few crummy rides to build up that buffer, it’s worth it. IMO!
Yea I think the play is:, during long shifts and during times of no surge potential, just accept everything. Your per hour won't be awesome doing that, but at least you are constantly getting rides, and it boosts your AR way up. Then, during surge times, you have the info you need to take advantage of high dollar bonuses for short rides, and get ride back into the surge.

Dekero

Yea I think the play is:, during long shifts and during times of no surge potential, just accept everything. Your per hour won't be awesome doing that, but at least you are constantly getting rides, and it boosts your AR way up. Then, during surge times, you have the info you need to take advantage of high dollar bonuses for short rides, and get ride back into the surge.
Wow! Is that GRAPE or CHERRY?

You know the KOOLAID Uber has you guys drinking?

Raleighdriver8

Wow! Is that GRAPE or CHERRY?

You know the KOOLAID Uber has you guys drinking?
Instead of saying that type of stuff, try a real response with some input. I'll try to get us back on track with a question. Do you not find yourself sitting around w no rides if you are constantly declining?

Dekero

Instead of saying that type of stuff, try a real response with some input. I'll try to get us back on track with a question. Do you not find yourself sitting around w no rides if you are constantly declining?
Nope... But I'd rather sit around than pay someelse for a ride in my car ...this ain't a Disney ride... And I'm not a charity.

Dekero

A losing ride is sitting in a parking lot with no ride.
Ohh but a winning one is taking a ride when your wear and tear, gas cost, time cost, and potential loss of a better fare by being on a loss leader ride is such a better option...

Keep subsidizing Ubers rides with your money so you can stay Uber Pro!!! What a joke. I'll gladly wait an extra 5-10 minutes to get a $20+ fare ride long before I ant around for 2.97 a ride.

Good luck.

count me as a driver who don't give a hoot about what OTHER drivers rate a pax. It's simply not relevant to me.

I agree on ping we should see destination.
Hush you...

Tampa Bay Hauler

Ohh but a winning one is taking a ride when your wear and tear, gas cost, time cost, and potential loss of a better fare by being on a loss leader ride is such a better option...

Keep subsidizing Ubers rides with your money so you can stay Uber Pro!!! What a joke. I'll gladly wait an extra 5-10 minutes to get a $20+ fare ride long before I ant around for 2.97 a ride.

Good luck.

Hush you...
You are a very smart person. If I was as smart as you I would be doing something worthwhile. Oh,that means you aren’t as smart as you think you are.

Dekero

You are a very smart person. If I was as smart as you I would be doing something worthwhile. Oh,that means you aren’t as smart as you think you are.
Smart enough to know that Tampa was recently rated as the worst city in America to do UBER in due to the absurdly low rates...but hey your making it work by taking loss leaders! I'm sure Uber appreciates your contribution genius.... Keep it rolling sir.