Uber Pools

TomCat12

all I have been getting are pool requests since Uber reopened yesterday is someone else getting only pool requests

joebo1963

I had 2 pools and an x. And the x was a long ride alert. None of them loaded. Probably poor reception. I stayed home. Same today. I went for a bike ride to check out Fort Lauderdale and plenty of cars out. No surge.
Traffic lights out here And there are a danger. I'll probably drive tomorrow.

ChevyVolt

Yeah, and out of desperation, I took one, which turned out to be a nightmare due to the Uber servers. Picked up the one lady from Coconut Creek, going to Weston. Got re-routed to Davie Blvd and 95, took the second pax to the Publix on 35th, a few blocks down, but now, the Uber app goes nuts. I can't close the trip--hell, I got messages that her trip didn't begin! Now, i start heading with the 1st pax to Weston, but the app closed off BOTH trips! I'm set up as empty, with no update on earnings, no cues for iving ratings--nothing, it just vanished. So I pull over and the woman was totally indignant. I asked her to please ask for a ride and I should get the ping. "But they'll charge me again". I said, ma'am, I don't think they charged you at all--the ride ust disappeared. I showed her the app. We sat there arguing for 10 minutes; I was almost outta gas, with no clue where to get any...finally she takes her bags and gets out in a huff. Nightmare. Made my way downtown, none of the station on 84 were open. Sat downtown for nearly 3 hur before calling it quits. The pp is a ot me. The pool system is screwed up: at least mine has been!

joebo1963

That's what I feared my happen yesterday and today and maybe tomorrow until the cell towers come back. I feared not able to start and end trips and pax get mad. Of course it's drivers fault

I open the app and it shows me in pompano or Fort Lauderdale. I'm physically in Fort Lauderdale but due to the technical malfunction sometimes shows on 6th south of Atlantic in pompano. I'm not driving uber these conditions

ChevyVolt

That's what I feared my happen yesterday and today and maybe tomorrow until the cell towers come back. I feared not able to start and end trips and pax get mad. Of course it's drivers fault

I open the app and it shows me in pompano or Fort Lauderdale. I'm physically in Fort Lauderdale but due to the technical malfunction sometimes shows on 6th south of Atlantic in pompano. I'm not driving uber these conditions
I showed in another post the ridiculous mileage they are requesting. I was in Coconut Creek and they kept pinging me with requests near the airport! Every one was a half hour away. With lights out, trees everywhere; accidents, cops road ragers and no gas--are they insane? Can't we limit how far we can go? It's ridiculous. No way we can ride a half hour without the pax cancelling half way!

JimKE

I can't imagine any experienced driver accepting a Poop (aka: shit) request in this environment. You want cheap? Call me in a month or two, @@@@@@@.

I'm opted out of pool, but seriously folks -- a Pool request is insulting. They are spitting in your face. And you're letting them!

Any pax who expects to be driven for poop rates is not worthy to enter your car.

joebo1963

sometimes while on a Lyft ride I'll accept a pooper only to make them eventually cancel.....just to piss em off....sometimes I get some real battles..lol......one time I had a spanish woman who absolutely would not cancel.....it went on for 2 hours but luckily I had several lyft rides...then upon drop off of a Lyft pax I was close by so I arrived at her destination waited 2 minutes and canceled,,,,,stupid beech....I told her to cancel....lol