• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber pool

Mr. Mister

Is the drivers are so desperate to do this rate ??
It doesn't make sense View attachment 99976
And uber take 35% of the original price, which is an absolute p-take to start with. Works out at just over 7p per min, or a whopping £4.23 per hour, if my maths are correct. Less expenses and tax.
Wow. Ben, Uber-man, and Faz are correct. Where do I sign up. Im not driving a black taxi anymore when I could be earning that sort of money. Do you think Im some kind of mug.............

Hogster

Hey Momo11,

Was that an Oystercard fare:biggrin::wink:

And uber take 35% of the original price, which is an absolute p-take to start with. Works out at just over 7p per min, or a whopping £4.23 per hour, if my maths are correct. Less expenses and tax.
Wow. Ben, Uber-man, and Faz are correct. Where do I sign up. Im not driving a black taxi anymore when I could be earning that sort of money. Do you think Im some kind of mug.............
Don't sign up yet Mr!

Wait till the referral bonus comes back probably around Easter

One of your admirers will sign you up and split the £500 with you:smiles:

renod babek

These drivers are being exploited big time.
They need some kind of safety net.
If it was travellers using East Europeans to do driveways : car washes etc. It would be on the tv. We can all have a laugh, at the end of the day Uber is a gang master abusing the immigrants, welfare system, (knowing that tax credits are available.) This is all "fine tuned " economically by experts that have phd's paid for by Uber. Absolute disgrace. The public w/wide, should be ashamed to use them.

Hogster

I wonder if any of the Rodney's waiting in the Heathrow AVA had a touch today with so many UK flights cancelled?

Look what was on offer
IMG_1220.PNG

So £135 cheapest on Uber X less 25% Uber Cut leaves about £102 for the driver

192 miles each way at 45 miles per gallon = £47

Ooooh that's £55 before all the other expenses for 7 hours approximately

momo11, come on you know you wanna come back mate :biggrin:

Mr. Mister

I wonder if any of the Rodney's waiting in the Heathrow AVA had a touch today with so many UK flights cancelled?

Look what was on offer
View attachment 99989

Thats nearly as much as I got for going from Exhibition Rd, to Westminster, onto T5 and back to Chiswick a few Saturdays ago.
Took me just over 90 mins including the wait for the passenger to collect their luggage. And I didnt have to give 25% of it away. No dead mileage either.

Hogster

Thats nearly as much as I got for going from Exhibition Rd, to Westminster, onto T5 and back to Chiswick a few Saturdays ago.
Took me just over 90 mins including the wait for the passenger to collect their luggage. And I didnt have to give 25% of it away. No dead mileage either.
That's more like a proper fare Mr. No 7 hour hard slog eh?

I did several MPV transfers Heathrow to Gatwick last summer and they pay £95 with always a £10 tip on top.
Even if half hour traffic and a return back empty, I'm still 5 hours better off than the poor sod doing the Uber airport to Manchester run

Momo11

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IMG_4847.PNG

Look what was on offer
View attachment 99989

Mr. Mister

That's more like a proper fare Mr. No 7 hour hard slog eh?

I did several MPV transfers Heathrow to Gatwick last summer and they pay £95 with always a £10 tip on top.
Even if half hour traffic and a return back empty, I'm still 5 hours better off than the poor sod doing the Uber airport to Manchester run
I did one a couple of years ago like that. Came out the house two mins later radio job from Putney to Gatwick. Dropped off immediate radio job Gatwick to t5. Home inside 20 mins. 2 1/2 hrs work for well over 200 quid. Nice when it goes like that.

Hogster

I did one a couple of years ago like that. Came out the house two mins later radio job from Putney to Gatwick. Dropped off immediate radio job Gatwick to t5. Home inside 20 mins. 2 1/2 hrs work for well over 200 quid. Nice when it goes like that.
That's what I call a Reee-sult!

'twould be nice to get those days a bit more often :smiles:

Mr. Mister

Never prefer do charity to my local community then working for them :smiles::smiles:
This my hailo screen shot
This prove the ppll still love bc even on app
Or Street
If anyone like driving in London
BC trade need professional drivers
Get bike and blue book
it Hard work
it not impossible

View attachment 100010
78 quid in just over two hours not including your cash street work in between. All stress free little runs around town. And there was me thinking the bc trade was dead ........

babasanfur

Look what was on offer
View attachment 99989

Are you serious
Last heathrow to Manchester airport I've done was 350 pounds and I had an argument with the controller about the price

My account is off I would have shown you worst Islington to Ealing 3 pickups 3 drops for 13 pounds