Uber Pool Update text....

gooberMike

" We have improved the uberPOOL experience so that secondary riders will be automatically added to ongoing trips to help make pickups even easier! Be sure to listen to the sound in your app when riders are added to your trip. "

When do we revolt?

SomeDrivingGuy

Worst part is we can't opt out of pool. I've tried and they told me we can't as drivers.. I'm not excited about 12 an hour, before taxes, with bad ratings and rude people. Id stick with uberx making up to 20-25 per hour.

Took a pool last week and they were pro pool riders. In a high rise building but out the door 10 seconds or so after my arrival. Secondary pool comes and they grew extra silent watching me.

Too bad that one pool ride brought 3 more rides I ignored. A definite hit on my acceptance.

Capt-America

Now, if you take one Pool you get automatic Pools added so if you don't take them you have to cancel them -what will that do the acceptance rate?
I'm beginning to really like this Uber thing. It's like I'm in a Steven King movie. Suppose there really is no Uber, just a bunch of actors and your App is directed by a real director. Ratings go up and bets are placed as your stress level progresses. -Clearly, our big bank accounts are behind our reasoning "Uber On!"

A lot of times I get looks from my riders, like a squint -you look smarter than this.

BeingStewie

It's great when working for guarantees, cause it's easy to miss out pings.

I don't like pool at all and have not been taking pools for a pretty long time as a principle, even when it surged at 2.1x. I finally gave up that fight since I started taking it only for the guarantees. I was getting the deactivation warning for a few months and then it stopped since I started the guaranteed hours.

Honestly, can't wait to be done with this. Just as much people complain about the cheap mean uber riders, I see the same on this site, a lot of anger. When we can't stand each other what's the point to ask others to stand with us or do right by us.

God bless

Nickygurl08

I revolted a year ago. Deleted both apps, bought a new device and burned the old one to ensure no digital trackers followed me. Not sure what the rest of you clowns are waiting for?
So if your no longer a driver why do you have any interest in reading the forums?? if I no longer worked for a company the last thing I would do is continue to read a about theme and comment on everyone who's still working for theme post!!! Oh sorry you don't have any thing else better to do......... We'll do you??

SomeDrivingGuy

So if your no longer a driver why do you have any interest in reading the forums?? if I no longer worked for a company the last thing I would do is continue to read a about theme and comment on everyone who's still working for theme post!!! Oh sorry you don't have any thing else better to do......... We'll do you??
He's got an exciting life

wk1102

Worst part is we can't opt out of pool. I've tried and they told me we can't as drivers.. I'm not excited about 12 an hour, before taxes, with bad ratings and rude people. Id stick with uberx making up to 20-25 per hour.

Took a pool last week and they were pro pool riders. In a high rise building but out the door 10 seconds or so after my arrival. Secondary pool comes and they grew extra silent watching me.

Too bad that one pool ride brought 3 more rides I ignored. A definite hit on my acceptance.
Keep at it, be persistent. They will tell you that you cannot opt out, they'll tell you that it is not possible... it is and you can.

Be polite but persistent...

gooberMike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I email them with some of the nastiest tone I can muster. Doesn't solve anything or improve the situation, but damn it feels good.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

Now, if you take one Pool you get automatic Pools added so if you don't take them you have to cancel them -what will that do the acceptance rate?
I'm beginning to really like this Uber thing. It's like I'm in a Steven King movie. Suppose there really is no Uber, just a bunch of actors and your App is directed by a real director. Ratings go up and bets are placed as your stress level progresses. -Clearly, our big bank accounts are behind our reasoning "Uber On!"

A lot of times I get looks from my riders, like a squint -you look smarter than this.
How many of them ask you, "your English is so good, are you from here?"