Uber Pool Unavailable

rv5

haven't had a stool request all weekend... open the rider app and there is no stool option...

Bart McCoy

Something weird (towards our favor) is happening.... Pool is not showing up at the rider's app
First, pool is working find an dandy for Uber. Lots of pool request out here.

But I thought we cleared this up weeks ago. There is no more pool option in the app(well there's no pool slider at the bottom like it used to be). Just like there is no more surge notification.

When you request a ride on x it will always give you the pool option,then you decide on x or pool. If it's surging, it won't tell you, it''ll just give you a higher price

Kawiz03

Its alive and well my lyft passenger told me that she tried pool and it said 15 mins away...now if we could only kill LyftLine I would be a happy camper since you cant see if it is till you accept. Plus side I rarely get another line customer so not that big of a complaint..still lets try to kill lyft line too!!!

Another Uber Driver

When you request a ride on x it will always give you the pool option,then you decide on x or pool. If it's surging, it won't tell you, it''ll just give you a higher price
You beat me to it. I took GF to the Nationals, yesterday, so I did not see this until to-day.

LyftLine you cant see if it is till you accept.
When did that start? Last Monday, still I could see if it were Lyft Line or regular Lyft. It appears mostly up and to the left on my screen. It will show either "Lyft" for regular Lyft and simply "Line" in the Lyft script for Lyft Line. I will not accept Lyft Lines, any more, because most of them turn out to be a waste of my time.

Supposedly, Lyft will pay you the regular rate if it does not match you.

Still................................

Over half the time, when I get to the first passenger, when I ask him if he understands what Lyft Line is all about, he does not. He ordered it "because it was the cheapest". Once I explain to him what it is, he does not want to share the car. I get whatever is left after Lyft takes its from the five bananas, but rarely does that compensate me for the wasted time.

If he is willing to share the car, over half the time, the match is at an imprecise address. Murphy is at the imprecise address, as well. Most customers do not want you yakking on a telephone, even at a red light and even if you are doing it to try to figure out where Customer Number Two is. Half the time, typical of an imprecise address, the customer does not answer his telephone. The other half, he is nowhere near even the imprecise address.

Lyft Line is simply more trouble than it is worth.

uberist

Ive mentioned this in other posts when I get a "pooping"
I hit airplane mode, and give myself a 5 min break, just looks like lost cell connection to uber