Uber Pool Requests from Trump Tower

indytd

Did you know the Donald doesn't provide an observation deck despite that people are very willing to pay? Separate elevator would be paid for within a month.

Scurvy

Donald has nothing to do with this building. "Just licensed my name" he testified in court.

pizza guy

I don't like his politics, but it's a beautiful building that makes the world's best skyline even better. I'm voting for Johnson so his politics don't matter.

chrisbk88

I don't like his politics, but it's a beautiful building that makes the world's best skyline even better. I'm voting for Johnson so his politics don't matter.
Johnson supports the TPP so you're voting for corporations to supersede the government.

Rjl

$400 a night and then you're that cheap to sit next to someone you have no idea who or where he's from could be a lunatic just fresh out of jail LOL people are stupid

pizza guy

OK. Trans Pacific Partnership.
Actually Illinois would benefit from this. We don't have any manufacturing left to lose and companies like Deer, Caterpillar, Middleby Marshall would only add Illinois jobs.
Most of Illinois is covered in corn and soy and Asia spends billions in Illinois buying agricultural products.
Trump is a joke. Hillary grew up a Cubs fan and switched to the Mets to become a senator. A moderate Libertarian like Johnson is worth everyone's consideration.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

TOS here prohibits this topic of discussion. Please change the subject or take it off line fellas!

"The opinions of politics and religion are not relevant to the discussion of driving and thus are prohibited."

pizza guy

TOS here prohibits this topic of discussion. Please change the subject or take it off line fellas!

"The opinions of politics and religion are not relevant to the discussion of driving and thus are prohibited."
I agree. An amendment to the Illinois Constitution that changes the way the gas tax and DMV fees are spent to repair Illinois roads is totally irrelevant to people who earn money driving those roads.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

I agree. An amendment to the Illinois Constitution that changes the way the gas tax and DMV fees are spent to repair Illinois roads is totally irrelevant to people who earn money driving those roads.
Lol, sure but you cats were talking TPP and whose on the ballot. I don't make the rulz here you know that dude. Just don't want to see anyone put in the penalty box unnecessarily. This ain't the place so take it somewhere else!