Uber pool lowered my rating

TravisNJ

My rating has gone down about 0.04 pts over the last month. No @@@@s given because service has not changed. UberPOOL is the reason, because UBER does not explain rules (no changing destinations, no waits, etc). Drivers get punished.

Uberdrivingsux

My rating has gone down about 0.04 pts over the last month. No &%[email protected]!*s given because service has not changed. UberPOOL is the reason, because UBER does not explain rules (no changing destinations, no waits, etc). Drivers get punished.
Uber drivers like you are the reason we still have Pool . The drivers that are on uberpeople and still take pool are a pathetic bunch , you have no one take blame but yourselves!

TravisNJ

Uber drivers like you are the reason we still have Pool . The drivers that are on uberpeople and still take pool are a pathetic bunch , you have no one take blame but yourselves!
I did the 'no POOL' gig for a month. You know what happened after $3 UberPOOLs? My earnings went down again another 1/3.

POOL is here to stay, knucklehead. I'll never take a 2nd pax. I'll let Uber eat the money.

TravisNJ

Pool is where Uber can maximize profits. It's a win for the company, and a win for the consumer. Yes, it's definitely a loss for us.

Id love to know why it'll crumble on itself. I hope it does!

Uberdrivingsux

Here's a little trick for those doing Uberfool , accept the second passenger but Do Not pick him up . Continue to your destination , at best the second fool will cancel and you can collect , if not just cancel him prior to dropping off fool . This will help discourage the Uberfool business

4-WARNED

Here's a little trick for those doing Uberfool , accept the second passenger but Do Not pick him up . Continue to your destination , at best the second fool will cancel and you can collect , if not just cancel him prior to dropping off fool . This will help discourage the Uberfool business
...and at worst, you've just shown fool#1 how to get a discounted unmatched ride and increased your own cancellation rate.

Uberdrivingsux

...and at worst, you've just shown fool#1 how to get a discounted unmatched ride and increased your own cancellation rate.
You do realize that your compensation for the second rider is minimal, I hope . Why worry about cancellation rate , last time I checked there is no deduction for high cancellation rate . I personally call all my fares and anything going out west where I will have to empty car back gets cancelled .

4-WARNED

You do realize that your compensation for the second rider is minimal, I hope . Why worry about cancellation rate , last time I checked there is no deduction for high cancellation rate . I personally call all my fares and anything going out west where I will have to empty car back gets cancelled .
Do you realize cancellation rate is not the same as acceptance rate? The biggest distinction between the two is that one will get you deactivated if you exceed a certain threshold, the other absolutely will not. I choose the later, and both fools 1 & 2 end up waiting longer for service. That's twice more effective a deterrent to fool riders than your method.

Uberdrivingsux

Do you realize cancellation rate is not the same as acceptance rate? The biggest distinction between the two is that one will get you deactivated if you exceed a certain threshold, the other absolutely will not. I choose the later, and both fools 1 & 2 end up waiting longer for service. That's twice more effective a deterrent to fool riders than your method.
Let's be clear , I stopped doing fool quite some time ago . Unfortunately some of our brothers have not so I'm giving them an option to think about . If high cancellation rate gets you deactivated then I would no longer be an Uber driver . I am curious if anyone has firsthand info on Uber deactivation for cancellation.

4-WARNED

Let's be clear , I stopped doing fool quite some time ago . Unfortunately some of our brothers have not so I'm giving them an option to think about . If high cancellation rate gets you deactivated then I would no longer be an Uber driver . I am curious if anyone has firsthand info on Uber deactivation for cancellation.
Understood. I just want add that I'm specifically referring to high Driver Cancellations not pax cancellations.

JSM0713

I have driven for Uber the last 10 months, I've kept a steady 4.75 rating. The rating went up in May-June, then July I dropped from a 4.8 to 4.1.... My attitude towards doing this for extra money is in the sh*ter now. I do not accept pool rides, they are universally a disaster... always drama. Uber X less frequently as I do not like getting dragged to the other side Dade County on trips, only to have to go home empty. I like delivery... more $$ per mile than any other service.

Uberdrivingsux

I have driven for Uber the last 10 months, I've kept a steady 4.75 rating. The rating went up in May-June, then July I dropped from a 4.8 to 4.1.... My attitude towards doing this for extra money is in the sh*ter now. I do not accept pool rides, they are universally a disaster... always drama. Uber X less frequently as I do not like getting dragged to the other side Dade County on trips, only to have to go home empty. I like delivery... more $$ per mile than any other service.
4.1 and you are still driving , lol! Everyone can chill about there ratings and cancellation rates and getting deactivated . They want as many drivers as possible so that they can continue to lower rates , Uber Bully!

JSM0713

4.1 and you are still driving , lol! Everyone can chill about there ratings and cancellation rates and getting deactivated . They want as many drivers as possible so that they can continue to lower rates , Uber Bully!
Apologies... that was a typo.. My rating is 4.7