• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber pool: Is each pick up considered "1 trip" as per the 25 trips for the weekly guarantee?!?!

Inshur

ya mon its me

I need to ask you!!!!!! when you are on Uber Pool, is each pick up considered an individual trip!?!? I need to make 25 trips during peak. If I picked up a pool with 3 separate pick ups, is that considered 3 trips!??! I need to know! Please reply ASAP!!!

I looked at my completed trips and it says I did 66 trips!! I counted 41 non peak and 40 peak if I EXPAND each pool trip. Pool trips have 3 to 4 pick ups, so is each pick up an individual ride?!

what about when I click "no show" and the fare becomes $5. Is that counted as a completed trip? Please help me!!

Mr. Affinito

I need to ask you!!!!!! when you are on Uber Pool, is each pick up considered an individual trip!?!? I need to make 25 trips during peak. If I picked up a pool with 3 separate pick ups, is that considered 3 trips!??! I need to know! Please reply ASAP!!!

I looked at my completed trips and it says I did 66 trips!! I counted 41 non peak and 40 peak if I EXPAND each pool trip. Pool trips have 3 to 4 pick ups, so is each pick up an individual ride?!

what about when I click "no show" and the fare becomes $5. Is that counted as a completed trip? Please help me!!
Hey there.... I'm glad to see that you're getting Pool Rides within the Guarantee Period (first month). At what point did you start receiving UberPool pings? I haven't received one YET ! And, for the guarantee, I definitely want the POOL rides...

ya mon its me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BS! I got pool rides like after 20 trips on my first week. So i'm concerned that I won't be paid the correct amount for the guarantee. I hope they don't sc87w me. So according to my trip summary. I did 66 completed trips!! I expanded out all pool rides and counted 31 peak under 110 trips! and I counted a total of 81 lines of trips. I been emailing Uber Help and those *&&^ just give me some bs answer. I just wanted to know how they came up to a count of 66 completed trips when I counted over 80 lines of trips! w*6f?!

pool rides are a pain in the ^^% especially you can only use their dumb navigation. when you pick them up, you don't even know it's a pool ride until they get in!!!?? and then i'm driving along and next them I know, I got to make a right turn to pick someone up when I'm on the far left lane?!?! holy c*&! is that nuts or what? and I get all these ghetto people getting into the car.... isn't it ghetto?!