Uber Drivers Forum banner

Uber pool imaginary math

884 views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Lenny_yellow_cab 
#1 ·
EVERY SINGLE UBER POOL TRIP USES MADE UP NUMBERS.

Don't believe me? As for a break down of why you got paid as little as you did and watch the. Umbers they send you be VASTLY different than the trip details in the app.

#12 ·
You get paid for the miles and minutes you did at the Pool rate. It's not that difficult. The entire chain from first pickup to last drop off was a certain distance for a certain number of minutes. In many markets, the Pool rate is a few cents below the X rates. The trip reports show the time & distance that particular rider was in the car for. That's not what you get paid for. If you have two riders that both went 4 miles each, but they road together for 3.5 miles, with rider A having a solitary half mile at the beginning, and rider B having half mile at the end, That's just 4 miles for you. You don't get paid for 8 miles cuz you only drove 4 miles. Though each rider's report will say 4 miles, but the pay will be half. You get paid for 4 miles at the Pool rate in your market.. This is publicly available information.

You don't get it paid as an X. You get paid at the Pool rate. Common sense isn't all that great since people are commonly wrong. You can badger support about an unmatched pool trip and every once in a while get it adjusted to the X rate, but I've only succeeded at that like 1 in 10 times. And it takes several back & forth tries. It's not worth the time, sicne it's only going to get you a dollar or 3 each time you succeed.

#15 ·
EVERY SINGLE UBER POOL TRIP USES MADE UP NUMBERS.

Don't believe me? As for a break down of why you got paid as little as you did and watch the. Umbers they send you be VASTLY different than the trip details in the app.
When u select pool on pax app it shows a STRAIGHT line to destination.... i am not sure if thats why the number are all jacked up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.