Uber pool: First rider wait time.

Jeanreau

I know it says to wait 2 minutes for the second rider. But has the wait time for the first rider also dropped to 2 minutes as well?

SD Momo

On UberPool riders have only 2 minutes to show up, even the first one.

Uber suggests that you wait one minute before calling the rider. I never call the riders on UberPOOL.

If the rider still hasn’t shown up after 2 minutes, cancel the trip and select "rider no-show" in the app to receive your $4 cancellation fee.

DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE.

Last edited:

1scottyj

I know it says to wait 2 minutes for the second rider. But has the wait time for the first rider also dropped to 2 minutes as well?
Yes. Which means CANCEL the poo rider at exactly 2.01 minutes & collect the $4 - which is the same as what u earn for driving them to their short destination. Do that enough times to POO requests then maybe they'll learn to not be a POO...rider.

Null

Did Uber not update your app so the Poo trips have timer?

On Android a 2 minute timer automatically counts down and gives you an easy to use cancel button when time excmhausts. Even Uber tells you to cancel Poos after 2 minutes.

Blushark

I had an accidental Poo ride today, got there and waited until the clock ran down past 2 minutes. Didn't see anyone and cancelled as "no show" as the rider came from behind out of no where and knocked on the window. I told him I already cancelled and he turns around and throws his hands up in the air. I drive off thinking how these cheap people know the 2 minute rule but think the drivers are going to wait. No-way Jose' :p

UberReallySucks

I had an accidental Poo ride today, got there and waited until the clock ran down past 2 minutes. Didn't see anyone and cancelled as "no show" as the rider came from behind out of no where and knocked on the window. I told him I already cancelled and he turns around and throws his hands up in the air. I drive off thinking how these cheap people know the 2 minute rule but think the drivers are going to wait. No-way Jose' :p
I now tell them "after 2 min countdown, ride is cancelled AUTOMATICALLY!" :p

Jeanreau

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So there must be a ton of cancellations at the airport for pool pax not finding you in time. It makes me laugh when they stand off to the east infront of the ADA stalls and looking for us when we are just to the west of them.

JoeChargersfan

People need to be outside for sure when they order a Pool. They have a timer and can see where the driver is at, so why cant they get outside? I do not feel bad for hitting no show. They need the 2min timer for regular rides as well. We aren't taxis where we are making big bucks the min we are outside there home/place of pickup. Add $1 per min wait time when you arrive and you will see a lot more people outside waiting for you.