Uber pool acceptance and cancelations

second2noone

Uber recently change its policy on cancelation and acceptances on Uber pool rides with out notifying drivers.

Not accepting second and more request count as canceling and you can be deactivate from Uber.

So Boy's and girls' be car full going forward .
Then just accept all if that's what fuber wants. Lol

XUberMike

GOOD, VERY GOOD!!!

The faster drivers are forced to accept 2nd and 3rd 4th riders the faster PAX will stop ordering tool, WAIT I MEAN POOL.

Pax were getting a private Xride at a discounted rate so why would they ever stop ordering pool?

I mean if I'm getting the Radisson for the price of a Motel 6 why would I ever change?

Green Porcupine

I am thinking how do we fight back: how about we keep changing the route, not follow the FUber guide? Every change, the FUber server has to recalculate the new route and the possible pool target on the route, then we change again......:smiles::wink:

WMUber

I am thinking how do we fight back: how about we keep changing the route, not follow the FUber guide? Every change, the FUber server has to recalculate the new route and the possible pool target on the route, then we change again......:smiles::wink:
We discussed this before in multiple threads...

Only lack of Passenger demand will kill Pool.

We either ignore all Pool pings - never accept the first one.
Or we accept all Pool pings and drive routes that all but guarantees that there will be multiple matches (i.e. surface streets instead of freeways).

In both cases we make Pool as miserable for the rider as possible.

WMUber

They just shot themselves in the foot - from now on won't accept any to begin with.
The problems with that strategy are:

Hourlys only get Pool pings and are hoping to get a match in order to keep their ride count up.
It takes newbies about 20 Pool rides before they get that evil Pool ride that makes them realize how awful Pool is. (i.e. the drunks who do not get along and the 1-star ratings that follow). And it also take awhile for Newbies to stumble across Facebook and UP Net forums.

Driving for????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can't chnae the route on pool. Its a fix thing and that is how Uber matches the other riders.

UberIsAllFubared

Whats bad is when you forgot you declined a stacked ping earlier, go over to the pig pen at LAX, and the first ping you get is from a hotel on Centery blvd, let that timeout and now you are on timeout and back at the end of the queue. :frown: