uber play cheat this everning

padleshift

They cheat almost everytime.. my ride from wdlands to selegie collect cash $9.20.. but later i check my fares its $17plus so after uber fee its $13.26.. knn uber eat my $4.. email them and they say will pay me but @@@@ nothing happen

Upeople

NDP rehearsal at stadium . I pick up a cash trip from stadium to sentosa and surge is 1.9 under uberx . Guess what !! The fee show to collect $8.30. After 25 mins ,the trip details shows as $16.40. Wat the fxxxxxx I only collected $8.30............

padleshift

NDP rehearsal at stadium . I pick up a cash trip from stadium to sentosa and surge is 1.9 under uberx . Guess what !! The fee show to collect $8.30. After 25 mins ,the trip details shows as $16.40. Wat the fxxxxxx I only collected $8.30............

Bro i got the same too last sunday. Trip from woodlands to selegie ask to collect cash $9.20.. but after few minutes i feel something not right and check its total is $17 plus and after uber fee is $13.26 and theres no promotion code.. @@@@ uber cust service.. they say will cust using promo and will add the balance to my account. But never happen. Email again and told theres no promo and the balance not added in to my accnt but f%%k computer reply. Now this week my acceptance rate is only 52% out of 33 trips.. ccb impossible i never accept 15 trips sia where else its been super quite for me this week from mon to wed

kent kent

leshift, post: 1296716, member: 39742"]They cheat almost everytime.. my ride from wdlands to selegie collect cash $9.20.. but later i check my fares its $17plus so after uber fee its $13.26.. knn uber eat my $4.. email them and they say will pay me but &%[email protected]!* nothing happen[/QUOTE]
Since every

kent kent

Since everyone beeing cheat, why not think away beeing a real own boss.get 300 member to get 300 car to start our own uber company within 5 years get listed, we all know the weak point of uber. It is sound crazy? There is will there is a way.

kent kent

I dont think uber singapore are cheating but I have strong reason to belive, many of singapore riders have the capability to manipulate Uber's IT system.

to be honest, I am one of the victim like you guy, anyone have idea how to resolve this issue?

Help help help please!!!

kent kent

kent kent

Post it to the world, so the top management of uber read it, they will be afraid if this issue is exposed to public, coz uber are planing to get listed. Who will buy their share if ppl know the company have no mortality.
Must try all efforts to get them.
cheers.

PCMan

Bro i got the same too last sunday. Trip from woodlands to selegie ask to collect cash $9.20.. but after few minutes i feel something not right and check its total is $17 plus and after uber fee is $13.26 and theres no promotion code.. &%[email protected]!* uber cust service.. they say will cust using promo and will add the balance to my account. But never happen. Email again and told theres no promo and the balance not added in to my accnt but f%%k computer reply. Now this week my acceptance rate is only 52% out of 33 trips.. ccb impossible i never accept 15 trips sia where else its been super quite for me this week from mon to wed
Bro paddleshift,

I do not quite understand your problem. Uber promo is transparent to us drivers, and we need not be too concerned about it.

For your case, the fare (after Uber comm) is $13.26, and you collect $9.20 in cash as directed by the app. Your uber account will be credited with another $4.02 ($13.26 less $9.20). Make sure that the cash collected on the earnings tab show only $9.20 in cash collected.

When I driver for Uber, I am never concerned about promo codes. I just make sure that the amount of cash physically collected, and that shown on the app is the same at the end of the day/week.

If your concern is that the fare of $13.26 for Woodlands to Selegie is too low, well, that's another story. Your AR is definitely screwed by the app. Up till this day, Uber still refuse to show 'live' date on AR/CR and yet make it a necessary criteria for incentive qualification.

renyeo

As for AR CR records, I would manually keep track of them by noting everything on a note pad lor until Uber provides real time updates on our app. It has already moved from weekly emails to in-app notices so I couldn't see why not leh.
Ha ha!

PCMan

Bro pcman

That $4.02 never credited to my account.. and that was last week statement. Email them still the same answer
Hi Bro,

Maybe I did not put it well.

The trip fare of $13.26 should be in your earnings. Just think of the $9.20 (cash you collected) as an advance, which will be deducted from your earnings for the week.

You did not lose anything.

kent kent

As for AR CR records, I would manually keep track of them by noting everything on a note pad lor until Uber provides real time updates on our app. It has already moved from weekly emails to in-app notices so I couldn't see why not leh.
Ha ha!
What is AC CR bro? So deep I cannot understand leh.