• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

UBER PICNIC? Non-Company Sponsored

Dr_Son

Not that i'm organizing it.... But would any of you be interested in a BBQ at a park while the weather is still nice? Have time to meet other drivers, compare cars, talk cars, ride experiences etc etc.. Perhaps we could get sponsorship... Thinking a early sunday afternoon would be ideal.. Just throwing the line out there... I'd contribute $20 in burgers / dogs.. (unless we can get the hoboken office to sponsor! )

turbovator

Not that i'm organizing it.... But would any of you be interested in a BBQ at a park while the weather is still nice? Have time to meet other drivers, compare cars, talk cars, ride experiences etc etc.. Perhaps we could get sponsorship... Thinking a early sunday afternoon would be ideal.. Just throwing the line out there... I'd contribute $20 in burgers / dogs.. (unless we can get the hoboken office to sponsor! )
lol That went over like a lead balloon. Nice idea and I'm sure your intentions were right, but people are so fed up with Uber's BS they don't want to spend a day off rehashing it. btw, Did you really think the Hoboken Screwber office would cough up money for this?