Inshur

Uber Petition

Will Uber get a licence

• Total voters

D1991

People are turning against the black cabs unbelievable and they think they won imagine how busy lhr will be for taxis if uber doesn't get a license renewal

moe786x

The same 40000 that are gonna be put out of work when driverless cars come along ... Ha Ha Ha do you ever get the feeling your surrounded by mongs ?

Can you tell me when that will be ?
Oh wait, you can't.

564,025 supporters currently nearly 4,000 more petitions signed in 20 minutes.

Cabbie2B

People are turning against the black cabs unbelievable and they think they won imagine how busy lhr will be for taxis if uber doesn't get a license renewal

LHR is a bigger picture than just black cabs mate.

Uber stepped on many toes as many lost out.

AdLee with Tristar, CCH coaches, Expedia, KuoniGTA, BA and many other big players that were selling all in inclusive of airport transfers for sweet money.

I know not what I do

Mcdonald's?
Right..
There are other places to work other than Mcdonald's..
But I have understood from your previous post you are not a educated person.
I offer you for your c or e class uber merc a famous
Uganda's Shs50,000 note whose main feature is the mountain gorilla image, is the third most beautiful currency in the world. The note was named among the nine most beautiful currencies in the world by the International Bank Note Society.

Bettysmalls

What people, lol boycott taxis so funny the people that use taxis use us for a reason the people that don’t are the only people that’ll boycott and they don’t use us anyway .

moe786x

I offer you for your c or e class uber merc a famous
Uganda's Shs50,000 note whose main feature is the mountain gorilla image, is the third most beautiful currency in the world. The note was named among the nine most beautiful currencies in the world by the International Bank Note Society.

But I don't have a E class, I have a prius young sir.
Don't assume what I have your currency is worthless to me same as your opinion.
E class is a common car.
Next time I come Mcdonald's no ice with my coke please.
Thank you.

I know not what I do

But I don't have a E class, I have a prius young sir.
Don't assume what I have your currency is worthless to me same as your opinion.
E class is a common car.
Next time I come Mcdonald's no ice with my coke please.
Thank you.
Lol you are real pauper.
Try chai wallah if no one at McDonald's wants you.

johndoe2015

https://www.change.org/p/save-your-uber-in-london-saveyouruber

560,625 supporters - hit 1 million by sunday evening.
William hill will have some odds on this,
Who thinks it will be relicensed?
40,000 drivers thats a lot of problems ahead for the economy.
40000 unskilled, non-tax paying drivers? You really think you'd make a dent in the U.K economy? You're talking about the sons and daughters of a government (80's Tories) that were happy to put close to a MILLION highly-skilled Miners out of work and completely decimate their communities and towns. Dream on if you think these people have any qualms about sending you to the Jobcentre.