• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Pays Speeding Ticket

MarioAndretti

Early Sunday morning I'm driving a few older women to church. They didn't want to miss a thing so they told me to "punch it". I'm in shady side going up Baum just breezing through like a hurricane. (Ladies loved it) saw lights behind me... pulled over cop says I was doing 67 in a 35... I said I might have been... end of story the ladies took me out to dinner later that night & Uber decided to pay the $186 fine! Thanks Uber!

bigga519

Early Sunday morning I'm driving a few older women to church. They didn't want to miss a thing so they told me to "punch it". I'm in shady side going up Baum just breezing through like a hurricane. (Ladies loved it) saw lights behind me... pulled over cop says I was doing 67 in a 35... I said I might have been... end of story the ladies took me out to dinner later that night & Uber decided to pay the $186 fine! Thanks Uber!
Did the ladies "lay there healing hands upon you" lol

MasterKNinja

Uber paid the fine? Hm I'm skeptical of that one. They've never claimed to pay at fault tickets.
31 or more mph over the speed limit means a hearing resulting in a 15 day suspension. If you end up with a license suspension, Uber will axe you on the next background check. If you're going that fast, might as well try to ditch the cop with the old ladies in the back! LOL

Last edited: