Uber Payouts Go Down As Gas Prices Increase

bartroberts

It's not worth driving for Uber delivery anymore. Since gas prices are so high, I can only afford to go online and deliver when they're paying the boost. But, since they lowered the boost to a 1.1x payout, it's just not worth my time and effort.

I'm giving Postmates a try and will come back in a few days and give you the pros and cons.

Ab85

It's not worth driving for Uber delivery anymore. Since gas prices are so high, I can only afford to go online and deliver when they're paying the boost. But, since they lowered the boost to a 1.1x payout, it's just not worth my time and effort.

I'm giving Postmates a try and will come back in a few days and give you the pros and cons.
It all has to do with the tips
And some days are slow

Uberutioun

Ubereats and delivery hasnt been worth doing since they got rid of the guarentees. I am suprised that people have been doing it this long.

pacman38

Ubereats and delivery hasnt been worth doing since they got rid of the guarentees. I am suprised that people have been doing it this long.
I-get-paid-about-twice-than-uberx-when-I-do-ubereats-but-not-enough-orders...especially-now-that-the-kids-are-back-to-school...they-ordered-the-most...

This-last-labor-day-i-had-both-uberx-and-eats-on-and-i-made-a-killing-near-where-i-live-with-eats....back-to-back-deliveries..long-rides-and-tips..