• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber: Passive Aggressive A-Holes

Hans GrUber

Holy shit. No, this is so much more serious than being passive aggressive. This is them COMPLETELY undermining their public reasoning behind DF fare cuts. You can’t say “We are cutting rates on DF fares to improve response times to customers’ needs” then ACTIVELY PROMOTE AND ENCOURAGE USE OF THE DF SERVICE. That makes it appear to be a BLATANT cash grab, trying to get drivers to work at lower rates while (eventually, if not immediately) siphoning part or all of the difference for themselves.

That being said. NY outright LOSING their DF undermines that “theory”, but the optics on this for philly drivers is horrid. These guys are such clowns.

MontcoUberDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Driving for Uber (and Lyft) is like being in an abusive relationship. They treat you like dirt but make you think it's for your own good. I have not worked for either platform since January and unless they make some positive changes for drivers I'm done. It's just not worth it.

Antvirus

Driving for Uber (and Lyft) is like being in an abusive relationship.
Baby. Can't we talk about this???
I'm off the Adderall and Soma now and my therapist said she would love to meet you!
Like you were a saint right!!???
Whatever, I'm done!!
DONE!!!!!

I love you.
Baby?

Ardery

Holy shit. No, this is so much more serious than being passive aggressive. This is them COMPLETELY undermining their public reasoning behind DF fare cuts. You can’t say “We are cutting rates on DF fares to improve response times to customers’ needs” then ACTIVELY PROMOTE AND ENCOURAGE USE OF THE DF SERVICE. That makes it appear to be a BLATANT cash grab, trying to get drivers to work at lower rates while (eventually, if not immediately) siphoning part or all of the difference for themselves.

That being said. NY outright LOSING their DF undermines that “theory”, but the optics on this for philly drivers is horrid. These guys are such clowns.
im actually surprised Uber didn't remove the 2-per day on DF, and turn them into unlimited, and use the rate decrease as a added money grab for them.
Post automatically merged:

Smaller money for you means more rides.
lower rates mean = higher earnings!
lmao

maxroyalty1

Uber a total joke. I'm working on a non profit driver advisory counsel that will be investing into billboards and tv commercials to help address these issues to the public media. I've raised over $45k so far from private doners and will be unveiling this to the public mass soon. This might change up thier attitude a bit.

UberLyftDriverGuy

They are getting desperate now. That's what happens when the company you work for is unprofitable.
They are not Un-profitable, in reality they are just extremely greedy! To the point of which they will drive down the Rideshare experience for both Riders and Drivers trashing their own reputation! Its Penny wise and Dollar foolish! Its insulting that Uber would again do a cash grab right before St Pattys day weekend as they had also pulled this sh*t last year at the same time with lower earnings calling it "up front pricing" that at that time they went from their ride take of 25% to as much as 60% or more! As MontcoUberDriver so brilliantly put it "like being in an Abusive Relationship" Well said!
For Uber to have the brass balls to not only impose anything to again reduce driver earnings before a high volume event such as St Pattys day weekend and insult our intelligence with that survey is totally abusive!
If Uber and Lyft keep playing this game (they do collude i believe to keep a third Rideshare party out), then The greedy Lefties running the top of Uber/Lyft will eventually have mandatory minimum miles/hourly rates placed on them by none other than the leftists in many big city council governments! Being a conservative I normally don't agree with any Mandatory minimums for anything but that's what is coming to them by their own greed! Karma is a B*tch!
Post automatically merged:

Driving for Uber (and Lyft) is like being in an abusive relationship. They treat you like dirt but make you think it's for your own good. I have not worked for either platform since January and unless they make some positive changes for drivers I'm done. It's just not worth it.

MontcoUberDriver so brilliantly put it "like being in an Abusive Relationship" Well said!
Uber is just so extremely greedy! To the point of which they will drive down the Rideshare experience for both Riders and Drivers trashing their own reputation! Its Penny wise and Dollar foolish! Its insulting that Uber would again do a cash grab right before St Pattys day weekend as they had also pulled this sh*t last year at the same time with lower earnings calling it "up front pricing" that at that time they went from their ride take of 25% to as much as 60% or more!
MontcoUberDriver so brilliantly put it "like being in an Abusive Relationship" Well said!
For Uber to have the brass balls to not only impose anything to again reduce driver earnings before a high volume event such as St Pattys day weekend and insult our intelligence with that survey is totally abusive!
If Uber and Lyft keep playing this game (they do collude i believe to keep a third Rideshare party out), then The greedy Lefties running the top of Uber/Lyft will eventually have mandatory minimum miles/hourly rates placed on them by none other than the leftists in many big city council governments! Being a conservative I normally don't agree with any Mandatory minimums for anything but that's what is coming to them by their own greed! Karma is a B*tch!