• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Passenger Claims Driver used Fake Vomit to charge her

afrojoe824

So Uber passenger claims the driver used fake vomit to charge a cleaning fee. How creative is that!? LoL
But thats what happens to the quality of the service when they reduce the rates to bottom of the barrel.

"Mandel says that she, her boyfriend, and a friend were in the vehicle, and there were no problems. But when she woke up later that morning, she saw a $200 cleaning charge tacked onto the $19 fare, with no explanation.

Mandel said a customer service representative told her that the driver informed the company “that there was a mess on the trip resulting in the need for a car cleaning.”

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1983851-uber-drivers-under-focus-after-nyc-passenger-claims-driver-used-fake-vomit-to-charge-her-cleaning-fees/

Just Another Uber Drive

"I was infuriated, because I realized that it actually is a scam,” she told Gothamist. “At first I was trying to actually give them the benefit of a doubt, but I realized [it is] because all of the money goes to the drivers.”

Uh, somebody who knows they didn't puke doesn't give the benefit of the doubt to a person who says she did.

And who does she think the money should go to if not the driver? Uber didn't get puked on.