Uber Partnering with Light Rail in Seattle to Discount PAX

dimwit_driver

Sometimes. I know someone who got a ride to Arlington from the UW station.

Dimwit, short rides not my experience at all. Of course I mostly work one end of the line or the other.

Wow. Arlington is lucky. My experiences with picking up at light rail is limited to the UW and Angle Lake stations. In all cases they have been short rides for commuters going home. Really, I don't think a single gross to me has ever exceeded $ 5, and most haven't been near that. Maybe that's just been bad luck for me.

Had some interesting drop offs at light rail stations, though. I've noticed a number of people use Beacon Hill or Othello as a drop off/general meeting place, and have had long rides from out of the city to those (my fave was a post-concert PT from the Showare to BH).

DexNex

Wow. Arlington is lucky. My experiences with picking up at light rail is limited to the UW and Angle Lake stations. In all cases they have been short rides for commuters going home. Really, I don't think a single gross to me has ever exceeded $ 5, and most haven't been near that. Maybe that's just been bad luck for me.

Had some interesting drop offs at light rail stations, though. I've noticed a number of people use Beacon Hill or Othello as a drop off/general meeting place, and have had long rides from out of the city to those (my fave was a post-concert PT from the Showare to BH).
After a certain point, the trains only run to Beacon Hill station.

Also... Showare. Hmmmm.