Uber Partner app's problems and glitches

renyeo

Unfortuntely this is America. You can get to sue your local city authority even when you tripped and fell on the sidewalk.

Which is only being civic-minded that we look out for each other for illusional get-rich-kwik schemes because we don't want litigations to knock on these doors when promises have fallen short.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nothingtodo

Unfortuntely this is America. You can get to sue your local city authority even if you tripped and felled on the sideway.

Why it's only being civic-minded we look out for each other for illusional get-rich schemes. You don't want litigations to knock on these doors ... when promises have fallen way short.

Yes of course. If its too good to be true, it probably is.

kl39717

Recently the app takes very long to load during opening of the app to start trip or end trip.

Thus resulting in missed pings. Used to have 100% acceptance for overall and now became 98%.

Today is can't see earnings.

Anybody have the same problem?

Even logout and login or reinstall the app but to no avail. Sigh... Makes me drive until dam pek chek.

tohunt4me

Recently the app takes very long to load during opening of the app to start trip or end trip.

Thus resulting in missed pings. Used to have 100% acceptance for overall and now became 98%.

Today is can't see earnings.

Anybody have the same problem?

Even logout and login or reinstall the app but to no avail. Sigh... Makes me drive until dam pek chek.
Uber is being hacked.
ENGINEERS REVENGE.
ANNONYMOUS.

renyeo

what r the common fb pages for UnG?
i dun install fb on my phone but will check them out with my pad if got time..
You could do a search on FB using key words such as Uber, Grab, drivers, Smove, UberFlex Club, etc.

Will throw up some results.

Observingonly

By lowering its rates, Uber can test your loyalty. And you will be thankful to its incentives and boosts.

Expect better boosts and CK for the next few months because retention of drivers is crucial in view of the impending Regulations. It's going to be your God Father.