• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber Partner app on HTC One phone

Lungshot

Any one having bugs with vehicle becoming "invalid"? Happened twice since I started Ubering a week ago. I go round and round with uber support until "something" makes it work...

uberparadise

Any one having bugs with vehicle becoming "invalid"? Happened twice since I started Ubering a week ago. I go round and round with uber support until "something" makes it work...
Basically iPhone 5 or 6. Or Samsung s4. S5 s 6 only Sorry

Lungshot

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx mizz, didn't think it was a phone problem like they suggested. I did get messages from uber stating my docs were both missing and expired when they were all present and up to date, which they couldn't explain. It's working at the moment, gonna give it try manana...

Last edited:

Lungshot

All is good with the HTC One and the partner app, no probs to report from yesterday. Happy ubering!

KCDelivers

Let me add, I use a htc nexus 9 tablet on WiFi hotspot, on the Uber all. No problem with it either.

Sounds to me like the issue might be the vehicle paperwork that was submitted, kinda like the left and right hand might not be talking to one another.

Lungshot

True KC, tech support said there was a problem with my docs but couldn't tell me specifically what the problem was. Guess they finally determined they were all good since I didn't have to change any of them. Would've been nice to actually talk to a live human about it instead of being tossed around from one email support tech to another. Was offline for 4 days! Uber support grade: "D"

KCDelivers

I feel your pain. They make it seem as though your going to get personalized attention from one rep, then boop a new rep. :-/

All of the things I have had to contact them was for simple things nothing to complicated.