Uber Overseas

Travis Bickle Uber

Well the lowest tier they have is Uber Black here is a look at a foreign ant.
Screenshot_20171001-151316.png

Screenshot_20171001-151056.png
Screenshot_20171001-151056.png

Diesel Driver

I took an Uber in London three weeks ago. The driver was from the Congo. The car was a Prius, although the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the dashboard. The streets are not designed for cars and the traffic was insane. The fare was probably about 75% of what it would have been in Seattle. The charge on my credit card was $21 for a trip that took well over a half an hour.

Later on the trip, when we were outside London, I got to try my hand at driving on the wrong side of the road. The first day was a bit stressful, but I eventually got the hang of it. I had to upgrade to a Mercedes GLA 200 to get a rental car that I could fit my 6'4" frame into and that had an automatic. (Automatic transmissions are scarce at the rental agencies in Europe, but I didn't want to try shifting left handed while learning to drive on the left.) It was a diesel hybrid and it actually got over 50 miles a gallon for the 5 days I drove it. It would be a nice select car if it could pass emission standards in this country.
upload_2017-10-1_8-32-33.jpeg

Last edited:

Smashup

Two questions:

1) What's that in American?
2) You're in Rome and you're going to a Scottish Pub!?

Travis Bickle Uber

Two questions:

1) What's that in American?
2) You're in Rome and you're going to a Scottish Pub!?

That is about $12.50 USD.

It is the #1 bar in Rome (and one of the only) to watch NFL football. I am not much of a drinker and want to hit the Colosseum early tomorrow so I didnt chase nightlife tonight

Smashup

That is about $12.50 USD.

It is the #1 bar in Rome (and one of the only) to watch NFL football. I am not much of a drinker and want to hit the Colosseum early tomorrow so I didnt chase nightlife tonight

Seriously, I only hope you are having a great time!