1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Uber Outage - No requests

Discussion in 'Melbourne' started by UXDriver, Sep 13, 2017.

?
  1. Nope - Still getting trips as normal

2. Affected - Android 20% Ant

3. Affected - Android 25% Ant

4. Affected - iOS 20% Ant

5. Affected - iOS 25% Ant

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tom2828

Tom2828 Well-Known Member

North & west are not for me...

george manousaridis and Apollo like this.
  2. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

I have no problem with that.However i grew up in the north.It's in my DNA.That's why i work that area.The question is when are these muppets going to fix up this app issue.

george manousaridis likes this.
  3. RandomDriver

RandomDriver Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I feel a lot of low rated pax do not care about most things that drivers take into consideration when rating a rider (mainly including trip distance, surge & etiquettes) which is the sole reason why they have a low rating. Like Tom2828, I too have had a good amount of quite profitable trips with low rated pax and also some ridiculous experiences. So, you never know, you must try pickin one up sometime, Apollo :)

4. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

When my rating gets to 4.99 i will take a gamble.

5. RandomDriver

Driving:
    UberX
    Haha There's always one fagg0t out there that rates you down, no matter how diligent you are while choosing your riders. You probably will need a whole new identity and start all over again with fUber to be able to get there and guess what you'll be starting with 5.00 :p

6. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

Thats true.Some f...h.... doesnt like you for some reason, and he will give you a 1 star.Speaking of ratings,i nearly got there once at 4.99.I got to 4.97. Now i can't seem to get passed the low 4.9's.

7. RandomDriver

Driving:
    UberX
    Well, nothing's impossible. Keep trying mate, you'll get there! I dont think I ever can but also I personally would hate to get past 4.9 but then that's just me :)

Apollo likes this.
  8. everythingsuber

everythingsuber Well-Known Member

The general traffic is always the best guide as to work likely to be available.

9. DH_uber

DH_uber Member

Cool story

10. Jwoodsa

Jwoodsa Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Welcome back UXDriverUXDriver I was starting to think you may have drowned in your 300L of fuel. I hardy post here anymore to .. to many f@&ktards. Tuesday night tho definitely problems had worse night since January at times sitting in 1.7x and nothing.

Apollo and UXDriver like this.
  11. offline4SURGE

offline4SURGE Well-Known Member

welcome back UXDriverUXDriver and bringing back eXperimenteXperiment

Both missed dearly, lets meet up ScottieBScottieB.

I should be more regularily visiting from now on, it was bit dull without you guys.

I hope sporadicsporadic comes back too.

Where is BronybaxBronybax , made profit yet?

My first thoughts were if i was reading 2 years old thread.

Lololol

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    UXDriver, Jwoodsa, eXperiment and 4 others like this.
  12. ubermercury

ubermercury Well-Known Member

Really?
    Do you miss ubernaut10?

Who is John Galt? likes this.
  13. Homebrand Taxi

Homebrand Taxi Well-Known Member

People still have this problem? Few jobs today. Very sporadic (where is that boy)? Series of responses admit a tech problem and latest states that no compensation yet because the problem is not resolved.

Apollo likes this.
  14. weekendnightdriver

weekendnightdriver Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I am in the city now and keep on getting a ping every 10 seconds. 1 ping is 10 seconds long. Do you know what it means? My phone keeps on dinging without a cease. But there is no surge. WTF.

It was also quiet for me the other time. Now it is crazy with all the base rate pings.

15. Apollo you know why?the Uber ratings are corrupt,how can 1 or 2 bad ratings affect a mass 5 stars and lose .02 off the driver ratings,f... crap mate,corrupt.Check below,go figure

Attached Files:

Apollo likes this.
  16. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

Agree that it is a flawed system.Sometimes you can get 25*in a row and ratings don't budge.But once you get a 3 and below it always drops 0.1.It's bu....t.

17. Corrupted ratings calculated and feedback rubbish.Lol

Apollo likes this.
  18. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

And if a rider makes an allegation against you,then say goodbye to you're ubering.

Johny Bravo likes this.
  19. Wayne01

Wayne01 Well-Known Member

Don't think of it in terms of percentages as they present it.
    Think more in terms of it takes 5 x 5 stars to nuturalise a customers 4 star and it takes 25 x 5 stars to delete a customers 1 star.
    They work the maths out backwards and as a programmer it did my head in figuring out what they have done.
    BTW where are you getting the screen shots from - they look nothing like my app on android...
    is this from IOS?

20. To enlighten you,Uber is past tense for me in the serious category.I do it as a hobby.I have nothing to fear,I get deactivated,they can kiss my rear.Dont really care,as I have stayed here before.Zilch care factor.It is what it is and truth prevails.Thus I don't hide here behind avatars.Any rideshare company isn't worth if one thinks it makes money.Asi stated I do it as a hobby and the majority of paxs are great,I get the odd one out and bad ratings and reviews.Truth prevails and I have certain ways I cover myself from allegations and corrupted and lying paxs.