Uber out

Uberon1986

I was on the Stevenson with stop and go traffic a guy rear ended my car. I hit the lady in front of me she was okay few scuff marks on her bumper. He was driving at least 15 mph. i know my seat belt saved my life as I flew forward and since I'm a tall guy my head hit the roof of the car and my body pushed me against my steering wheel. Waking up today with the worst pain ever. Shoulder pain from the seat belt bruises on my neck and face when the air bag deployed.That said one less Uber and lyft driver on the road more money in you're pocket. I'm going to the lot where the tow truck company took it to.

pizza guy

Glad its nothing to serious. The pain will get worse if you have wiplash. I was fine at first when I got hit but the next day it felt like I pulled every muscle in my back and neck.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

Glad your OK man...In a wreck? Need a check? You know who to call. And yes, I would go to the ER and get checked out. His insurance should cover your med costs. Def contact an attorney if you have injuries.

Uberon1986

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go to the hospital man. Get everything checked out to be on the safe side. Glad your safe and still alive.
I did this happend yesterday at around 4-5 pm I had pain in the lower spine they said something with a slipped disk they tried to give me vikes and in all honesty I told them do not prescribe me them if there's something thing else because how I heard these pills are very addictive so I opt out that's probably not a good choice. Since this pain is really severe

Uberon1986

Glad its nothing to serious. The pain will get worse if you have wiplash. I was fine at first when I got hit but the next day it felt like I pulled every muscle in my back and neck.
Oh I really feel it today.

Uberon1986

Glad your OK man...In a wreck? Need a check? You know who to call. And yes, I would go to the ER and get checked out. His insurance should cover your med costs. Def contact an attorney if you have injuries.
Better call Saul but seriously I already got a hold of my lawyer he told me to come to him first thing Monday morning and he also told me not to speak to their adjuster until he's with me appeartly adjuster likes to try to not pay people on car accident so he pretty much said he want to be there with me when I have to make a phone interview

Blackuberwarrior

Good luck brotha, I know uber could care less about us! I wish you the best and hope the other party will compensate you for your injuries....Uber pay is nothing to begin, we are just in this boat to survive, it pains me to see how billion dollar uber makes money off of us buy yet teat us like slaves!!!!!