Uber Drivers Forum banner

Uber Office in Melbourne gone Mad!!!

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Homebrand Taxi 
#1 ·
Machine Metal Room Ceiling Elbow
there is no excuse for a company the size if Uber to be that diorganised so bad to the point that the office resembles the army canteen empty boxes everywhere drivers waiting like catle before slaughter names being mispronounced with all due respects to all mooohamadds out there it was mayhem...
Is this going on in Melbourne only or is only this place run ad-hoc who knows plz God dont make me go again i still have nightmares haha...

See less See more
#6 ·
busy driving!!!!haha...there is an eerie feeling when u see all those people thinking they have arrived at the promised land the funny thing that i noticed this time is the simulator of partners app from bare faced studets that have never driven but somehow r giving all this advice how to properly run the app...go figure!!!

#4 ·
there is no excuse for a company the size if Uber to be that diorganised so bad
Sez the man who posts a blurry pic, with the wrong orientation.... ;)

But yes, welcome back!!! Haven't seen you around here much and I do agree, haven't been in their recently, but the Melbourne office seems like its ran by a pack of high school kids who have no idea!

#20 ·
#24 ·
It happens. Went in to the office last week to update rego. I asked the guy to check to make sure it stayed on 20%. When he uploaded the document it changed to 25% automatically. He seemed surprised that it happened but was happy to change it back to 20% for me.

Please everyone make sure you check every time you do something on your profile.

#25 ·
It happens. Went in to the office last week to update rego. I asked the guy to check to make sure it stayed on 20%. When he uploaded the document it changed to 25% automatically. He seemed surprised that it happened but was happy to change it back to 20% for me.

Please everyone make sure you check every time you do something on your profile.
mate! thanx 4 this info they play stupid or pretend to be french haha

#27 ·
i did but still they f....cked up...some compter glitch wtf ...had tomgo again in reception till they push me thru
Your picture was the wrong way up because this server is hosted in the U.S. Northern hemisphere. Picture posted in the southern hemisphere will always be upside down. In the same way the water goes down the plug hole in the other direction. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.