Uber Office in Melbourne gone Mad!!!

mrmontenegro

image.jpeg
there is no excuse for a company the size if Uber to be that diorganised so bad to the point that the office resembles the army canteen empty boxes everywhere drivers waiting like catle before slaughter names being mispronounced with all due respects to all mooohamadds out there it was mayhem...
Is this going on in Melbourne only or is only this place run ad-hoc who knows plz God dont make me go again i still have nightmares haha...

Tom2828

What do u expect, Uber promise 30$ average "in fares" so all these pp that don't know about there tax obligations & car expenses don't realize it's come to less than half

LevelX

there is no excuse for a company the size if Uber to be that diorganised so bad
Sez the man who posts a blurry pic, with the wrong orientation.... :wink:

But yes, welcome back!!! Haven't seen you around here much and I do agree, haven't been in their recently, but the Melbourne office seems like its ran by a pack of high school kids who have no idea!

mrmontenegro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
image.png

But yes, welcome back!!! Haven't seen you around here much and I do agree, haven't been in their recently, but the Melbourne office seems like its ran by a pack of high school kids who have no idea!
I trayed but being in line pretending to talk that take the damn pic is the best i can do more to bring the charm of the place that is run like donald trump convention (haha)

mrmontenegro

I was missing your posts Mr. Montengro.
busy driving!!!!haha...there is an eerie feeling when u see all those people thinking they have arrived at the promised land the funny thing that i noticed this time is the simulator of partners app from bare faced studets that have never driven but somehow r giving all this advice how to properly run the app...go figure!!!

eXperiment

busy driving!!!!haha...there is an eerie feeling when u see all those people thinking they have arrived at the promised land the funny thing that i noticed this time is the simulator of partners app from bare faced studets that have never driven but somehow r giving all this advice how to properly run the app...go figure!!!
you only trying to protect the identity of the victims

anyway 'app' is key to dragging Gameboy kooratz out from under mama's basement as americani would say

wtf that a taraz bulba style hairstyle? he think he turk or arbanasi or something?

Raywood

You can easily rotate pictures using the windows program "paint" or for early versions of windows "mspaint"

mrmontenegro

you only trying to protect the identity of the victims

anyway 'app' is key to dragging Gameboy kooratz out from under mama's basement as americani would say

wtf that a taraz bulba style hairstyle? he think he turk or arbanasi or something?
to nije moja faca....mi se samo zezamo

Tom2828

Been to Gwynne St once (took the train and tram too!), never going to go back again...
Unfortunately it's better to go there than contact Uber support.
Last year they deactivated me when I uploaded my registration certificate.

sporadic

That's when I keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to contact Goober Fuber for anything... Such a pain.

Jwoodsa

My rego is due in 3 weeks do I have to give Uber proof of payment when paid??