• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Uber office employees share your secrets

daredevil

If you have ever worked in the uber office. As an analyst, strategist.. etc. Please sure some of the unethical things they do and flaws in their system.

BreadandWater

If you have ever worked in the uber office. As an analyst, strategist.. etc. Please sure some of the unethical things they do and flaws in their system.
No need... We know what they do better than anyone!!!
Only use would be if they are aware when the next round of rate cuts and commission increases are coming... We all know they are coming but when?

Qantas B

Sorry, everyone is bound by confidentiality agreements but I can say the drivers have rate decrease coming 15% soon

PWC

Qantas B

New driver rules and all drives need to think twice before cancelling a ride $18 penalty applies uber will phone all ride cancellation to find more from riders. Keep up the good work everyone.

PWC

Apollo

New driver rules and all drives need to think twice before cancelling a ride $18 penalty applies uber will phone all ride cancellation to find more from riders. Keep up the good work everyone.

PWC
Sure Qantas B.If thats the case then uber will have to employ thousands just to see who is cancelling.What a load of b......t.

Pauldar

Rate cut, impossible Becoz at current rate lots of driver find it difficult to survive below this would only make condition of driver worst

Anyway with current rate and hard to get surge , I drive minimal, 4 hours on sat morning and that's it.

Thing

Rate cut, impossible Becoz at current rate lots of driver find it difficult to survive below this would only make condition of driver worst

Anyway with current rate and hard to get surge , I drive minimal, 4 hours on sat morning and that's it.
but their mentality is ... rate cut = more riders which means you earn more :confused: