RedoBeach

image.png
Why in the world does Uber feel it necessary to promote me getting a flu shot? No thanks, I'll steer clear of government vaccinations as long as I have the freedom to do so.. Could this be the Goldman Sachs behind them? There is a reason flu shots are so heavily promoted on every corner and free. And it's not because you need one!

Would it be too far off kilter for them to actually promote good health, sufficient rest, exercise, and a diverse diet instead?

John Doeeeeeeee

View attachment 70021 Why in the world does Uber feel it necessary to promote me getting a flu shot? No thanks, I'll steer clear of government vaccinations as long as I have the freedom to do so.. Could this be the Goldman Sachs behind them? There is a reason flu shots are so heavily promoted on every corner and free. And it's not because you need one!

Would it be too far off kilter for them to actually promote good health, sufficient rest, exercise, and a diverse diet instead?

Lol you should know better, any company worth billions is all part of the game. There is no good guys.

Euius

View attachment 70021 Why in the world does Uber feel it necessary to promote me getting a flu shot? No thanks, I'll steer clear of government vaccinations as long as I have the freedom to do so.. Could this be the Goldman Sachs behind them? There is a reason flu shots are so heavily promoted on every corner and free. And it's not because you need one!

Omg. You run the full breadth, Soverign citizen, tin foil wearing, and now anti vax

tohunt4me

Probably comes with FREE MICROCHIP !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-19-15-44-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-19-15-44-16.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2016-10-19-15-45-58.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-19-15-45-58.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 46

RedoBeach

Omg. You run the full breadth, Soverign citizen, tin foil wearing, and now anti vax
You're a prime example of what happens to someone who thinks it necessary to load up on drugs instead of supporting their body's natural ability to heal itself and prevent dis-ease and trusts the experimental nature of the flu shot that lists a warning on each bottle that the manufacturer cannot be held liable for carcinogenic effects.

RedoBeach

I never said anything about being a "Sovereign Citizen" as you suggest. Obviously I hold a driver's license, pay taxes, and work within the legal structure. If you are referring to the definition of a sovereign being as someone who believes in their natural rights as a living, breathing human entitled to the same resources available as every other species born on this earth, and someone who is aware that those in government often abuse their power, then you are right.

RedoBeach

"Department of Justice issues a report on vaccine injuries and deaths every quarter to the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines(Click on “Meeting Book – PDF – 10.8 MB” for September 3rd meeting). There are 211 cases for vaccine injuries and deaths for the period 5/16/2015 through 8/15/2015.

65 of the 86 settlements were for injuries and deaths due to the flu shot, and the majority of flu shot injuries were for Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS).

In November of 2014 the Government Accounting Office (GAO) issued the first report on America’s “Vaccine Court,” known as the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), in almost 15 years.

Most citizens of the United States are not even aware that there is something called the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, and that if you suffer harm or death due to a vaccine, that you cannot sue the manufacturer of the vaccine, but you must sue the Federal Government and try to obtain compensation from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund, which is funded by taxes paid on vaccines.

This is because Congress gave the pharmaceutical companies immunity against lawsuits for injuries or deaths resulting in vaccines in 1986. Prior to this time, there were so many lawsuits pending against pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths due to vaccines, that the pharmaceutical industry basically blackmailed Congress and told them that if they did not grant them legal immunity against the liabilities of vaccines, that they would quit making them. These vaccine products cannot survive in a free market, they are so bad."

RedoBeach

I find it hard to believe that there are still people as sound asleep as yourself, which is why I consider you a shill.
He gets all his information from the news... After all, they have your best "programming interests" at heart without a single agenda pushing propaganda! I actually kind of feel sorry for him. He's going to feel really depressed when he realizes the truth.

Drivincrazy

In Las Vegas about 16 years ago, I got a flu shot. It made me very sick for a week. I've not had one since and not going to get another. Maybe they scraped the bottom of the barrel and overloaded with flu fighter stuff. Wash your hands often and keep your hands to yo self.