Uber not showing what the riders paying.

KMANDERSON

Did uber stop showing what the riders is paying for the fare?I took a ride earlier today and can't see that anymore.

KMANDERSON

Waiting for the resolved email.

Screenshot_20170907-095047.png I ask why i can't see the fare details on the app and this what they sent me.I never ask them what their definition on what upfront pricing is.

Last edited:
Reactions: MHR

MHR

Not surprising, I asked about cancellation rates once and received a 2 page response about acceptance rates.

dab7222

Did uber stop showing what the riders is paying for the fare?I took a ride earlier today and can't see that anymore.

It's still there, you just access it differently. On my Android, I tap Today's Total, then tap on the particular fare, then go to Fare Details. It's all in there, here's one from today that
Uber-FareDetails.png
I just pulled up:

Attachments

• Uber-FareDetails.png
    Uber-FareDetails.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 21

amyuber46

It's still there, you just access it differently. On my Android, I tap Today's Total, then tap on the particular fare, then go to Fare Details. It's all in there, here's one from today that View attachment 156687 I just pulled up:

Dang, Dab, you have every service and signal running on your phone! How often do you have to charge that beast? Close an app! Lol... :wink: that would drive me bananas!

dab7222

Dang, Dab, you have every service and signal running on your phone! How often do you have to charge that beast? Close an app! Lol... :wink: that would drive me bananas!

Hah! I hear you. I charge twice a day when I Uber and it's on non-stop. They aren't apps, though, and they do drive me crazy sometimes, but there's no getting rid of them.

tnkvick

Don't believe what you see..
Before they started hiding what rider pays i had numerous riders show me their reciept and it was always 7 to 12 bucks more than what i saw on my end.

In other words i would see rider paid 25 min fare SUV but rider paid 34 bucks.

They take 48% of fairs ppl

KMANDERSON

Before they started hiding what rider pays i had numerous riders show me their reciept and it was always 7 to 12 bucks more than what i saw on my end.

That would not surprise me at all.

MHR

I have several rides where Uber took over 50%. I'm just wondering if that's when people have gotten upfront pricing.