Inshur

Uber not getting licence to operate

Uberfitness

There is too much for everyone to lose if they don't get their licence renewed. TfL are making a @@@@ load of money on the back of Uber with just pco applications alone. It's providing work opportunities all over. From street mechanics, to car washes, car dealerships, Toyota especially, plus the sheer amount of PCN issued, the list is endless in terms of how much London gains from having Uber.

It's like when a footballer threatens to leave a team it's all about negotiating a bigger number and that's what those wankers TfL are doing. Everything eventually will come down to money. Not the sexual abuse/harassment claims.

What about the NHS.. how many nurses are subject to the same sort of thing. It's a huge issue in that industry just like many other industries. The BBC is still going after all the child sex offences that happened over the years. It's just a propaganda to get rid.

Uber is going nowhere despite fake news.

renod babek

Let's face it, if all these rumours are true & now it's on the news, some one will come along and fill the vacuum.

Attachments

• IMG_1055.PNG
    IMG_1055.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 136

everythingsuber

UberLuxbod

Absolutely. Taxify comes in at some stage. I'm sure their early jump at the barrier wasn't by accident.

Its interesting Uber is now saying it is offering "reliable" rides rather than "safe" rides.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...ithdraw-licence-over-rape-and-tax-claims/amp/

Taxify!

Hilarious

I reckon almost every Taxify driver was actually an Uber driver so what changes?

TFL licenced all these wrong uns, nobody else.

And if the same drivers work for both Companies then how does that stop a wrong un from committing a crime?

Ubermpv

Hello All.
I have heard that Uber is not being relicensed in London I drove by itv news crew and they said it's on tonight's news.
I hope I get my back pay by then.!!!!
You guys look out for yourselves Uber is cruel firm to work for.
Don't worry uber will get licence I don't think they can handle the back lash from the public they are just letting them sweat a littie that's all.

Robertino

Its about thickness of that brown envelope. Uber will have to pay more to stay in business in London. If Uber grows - TFL want their pockets to grow as well. This is negotiations tactics not to renew their license.

Bettysmalls

Don't worry uber will get licence I don't think they can handle the back lash from the public they are just letting them sweat a littie that's all.
Backlash lol the public will just hop on the next lot to take Uber's place or just go back to how they travelled before .

I know not what I do

Hello All.
I have heard that Uber is not being relicensed in London I drove by itv news crew and they said it's on tonight's news.
I hope I get my back pay by then.!!!!
You guys look out for yourselves Uber is cruel firm to work for.
My dear mr kunte,
Please stop spreading your dreams as news.
TfL cannot take away uber license so easily.
Concentrate on retraining as your trade is in a long slow death either by minicabs or automated vehicles.

Uberfitness

People are wishing too much. They are ingrained in London now. Uber in it's brand name and service is what everyone knows. People who live on the outskirts of town ain't gonna or wanna go back to calling local cab firms for them to be late, or not even turn up. Even add lee never turn up on time.

They got this shit sewn up and taken care of. If anything they will probably dominate the marketplace even more after the renewal.

Last edited:

Bettysmalls

People are wishing too much. They are are ingrained in London now. Uber in its brand name and service is what everyone knows. People who live on the outskirts of town ain't gonna or wanna go back to calling local cab firms for them to be late, or not even turn up. Even add lee never turn up on time.

They got this shit sewn up and taken care of. If anything they will probably dominate the marketplace even more after the renewal.
Anyone can get their car service on an app