uber not accepting trips warning

Drive777

That's the response you got for ignoring pings? Don't think the CSR's overseas have been told what's happening with Uber over here. They obviously can't tell the difference (contractually) between cancelling trips and not accepting trips.

CMB

Remember when uber Dallas were doing webinars. The guy said keep acceptance above 50%

To qualify for guarantees it's 80%

So 80% is my target.

But 70% has me making around $35hr take home :smiles:

KMANDERSON

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember when uber Dallas were doing webinars. The guy said keep acceptance above 50%

To qualify for guarantees it's 80%

So 80% is my target.

But 70% has me making around $35hr take home :smiles:
I will not take non surge rides when I'm sitting in a surge 2x

accept all pings. If you don't feel like picking up cancel and use other as the reason. Uber does not need to know that you need to take a crap, or that your dog is dying, or that your wife is in labor, or that you are a female about to pick up some weirdo in a dark alley. So...... OTHER.

CMB

Well I would say great if your response showed as sent.

It just shows as read to send

Who really knows if you did send it

txtim1982

Well I would say great if your response showed as sent.

It just shows as read to send

Who really knows if you did send it
Fair enough, I will screenshot my sent folder when I leave work today so you can see that I sent it. They've also sent me a response, but I haven't read it yet. However, when I do post it, CMB, I expect you to respond with "Great" :wink:

Tino

Fair enough, I will screenshot my sent folder when I leave work today so you can see that I sent it. They've also sent me a response, but I haven't read it yet. However, when I do post it, CMB, I expect you to respond with "Great" :wink: